The Xbox Series X|S thread

On 4/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, Kenzooru said:

So, the spring sale was tempting. Decided to buy RDR2 for 1800 and Witcher 3 GOTY for 500.

Did GST apply on that price or was it inclusive of it?

Just now, Kenzooru said:

Inclusive.

Dam that's great. Earlier, they used to display the price on the store without GST and it used to get applied later. Guess they changed that system to reflect the final purchase price now. 

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

But you have GT coming already. 

FM still has its own charm. Love the music, the atmosphere and car customization. Plus it would've been 5 years since FM7 by the time next one comes out. 

7 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Horizon meh, give me challenging racer like Motorsport.

Exactly. I am not liking FH as much as I liked FM4. I absolutely loved GT Sport as well.

Eagerly waiting for GT7. Hopefully Forza can bring a good competitor.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Exactly. I am not liking FH as much as I liked FM4. I absolutely loved GT Sport as well.

Eagerly waiting for GT7. Hopefully Forza can bring a good competitor.

FM4 title music still the best of all FM and FH games.

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I don't know but sim racing with controller/kb is quite hard and end up spinning. Feels like a wheel setup is a must.

That's never happening. 

The idea is to put throttle/brake on right stick so you have a bigger area for more granular control. And never go full throttle unless you're on a long straight. Usually its between 0 to 60-70%, anything beyond that and car will start to spin.

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

The idea is to put throttle/brake on right stick so you have a bigger area for more granular control. And never go full throttle unless you're on a long straight. Usually its between 0 to 60-70%, anything beyond that and car will start to spin.

That's the hard part. My throttle is almost always max held and car goes spinning. :P I guess I'll give it another try. Thanks.