The Xbox Series X|S thread

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Arre daru hi bol rha hu.

Lagta hai aaj desi pee hai bahut.

Wrong again. Don't judge p0rn-stars based on their off-shoot appearance. 

Today is Bacardi Black as a protest for not being allowed to watch Radhe <_<

Celebrating 20 Years of Xbox

The celebration starts today and continues through November 15, 2021. 

- #Xbox20: This celebration is all about you, and we want to hear what Xbox means to you. Use #Xbox20 on social media to share your favorite Xbox moments, stories, friendships, prized possessions, achievements… anything! We’ll be asking loads of questions on Xbox social channels and spotlighting your answers through November 15, so keep an eye out.

- Check out the Xbox Gear Shop for the first wave of Xbox 20th Anniversary official gear.

- Show off your Xbox and Halo love with free anniversary-themed wallpapers.

- Register today for Xbox FanFest to participate in 20th Anniversary FanFest activities including exclusive sweepstakes, FanFest gear, and digital experiences.

- Personalize your Xbox experience: check out the new 20-Year gamerpic and “The Original” profile theme in your “Customize Profile” menu.  For Xbox Series X|S owners, “The Original” dynamic background is available in the Personalization menu. 

- Looking for something new to play? Check out this collection featuring some of the greatest games that have marked Xbox history. You can also find the game collection on your Xbox console by searching for “Xbox Anniversary” in the Store.

- Join us today at Twitch.tv/Xbox at 11am PT / 2pm ET to kick off the celebration with our livestreaming hosts as they reminisce about two decades of gaming while playing the game that started it all – Halo: Combat Evolved via the Halo: Master Chief Collection.

- We’ll keep the fun going through November with more announcements, activities, and ways to celebrate. 

Visit xbox.com/20Years for up-to-date details on anniversary activities throughout the year.

12 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Celebrating 20 Years of Xbox

The celebration starts today and continues through November 15, 2021. 

- #Xbox20: This celebration is all about you, and we want to hear what Xbox means to you. Use #Xbox20 on social media to share your favorite Xbox moments, stories, friendships, prized possessions, achievements… anything! We’ll be asking loads of questions on Xbox social channels and spotlighting your answers through November 15, so keep an eye out.

- Check out the Xbox Gear Shop for the first wave of Xbox 20th Anniversary official gear.

- Show off your Xbox and Halo love with free anniversary-themed wallpapers.

- Register today for Xbox FanFest to participate in 20th Anniversary FanFest activities including exclusive sweepstakes, FanFest gear, and digital experiences.

- Personalize your Xbox experience: check out the new 20-Year gamerpic and “The Original” profile theme in your “Customize Profile” menu.  For Xbox Series X|S owners, “The Original” dynamic background is available in the Personalization menu. 

- Looking for something new to play? Check out this collection featuring some of the greatest games that have marked Xbox history. You can also find the game collection on your Xbox console by searching for “Xbox Anniversary” in the Store.

- Join us today at Twitch.tv/Xbox at 11am PT / 2pm ET to kick off the celebration with our livestreaming hosts as they reminisce about two decades of gaming while playing the game that started it all – Halo: Combat Evolved via the Halo: Master Chief Collection.

- We’ll keep the fun going through November with more announcements, activities, and ways to celebrate. 

Visit xbox.com/20Years for up-to-date details on anniversary activities throughout the year.

That sounds so similar to vaccinations open for anyone above 18. Except there's no real exclusives (vacinne stocks) 

Just now, AnK said:

They also have another thing in common 

a “roadmap” for vaccines/exclusives to come 

with more “floating tenders” to bring on board :lol: 

To be fair at least xbox allows you to expand the nvme storage albeit at an injection-on-the-pee price. Aapka sony toh bhool hi gaya hai ssd slot bhi diya tha :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

Back into the FALD :cheers:

Seeing the way FALD owners play Dirt 5, Imma believer now. :lol:

We have @quixote_1989 from Team OLED who still manages to come last placr with trees and rocks coming 7th.

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

Everything comes on appropriate time 

without drums rolling 

Right now hardly any PS5 games on the market & PS4 games can be stored on externals

similarly hardly anyone owns a VRR tv right now 

even that is expected soon 

By that logic we would still be travelling across the country in bullock carts. 

Necessity is the mother of invention. Flatulence is when one has the means at their disposal but has their head stuck wayy far up their rear to realise it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Everything comes on appropriate time 

without drums rolling 

Right now hardly any PS5 games on the market & PS4 games can be stored on externals

similarly hardly anyone owns a VRR tv right now 

even that is expected soon 

When will you get tired of defending your mothership bro? i mean seriously, mother of god just get both consoles :nerves:

• Haha 2

guys, need some info. I want to buy something from the MS US digital store but my card isnt working because of region restrictions.

1. Can I use the following to make purchase on the store - https://prepaidgamercard.com/product/xbox-10-gift-card/

2. If yes, and what I purchase is less than 10 USD, what happens to the remaining balance?  

6 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

guys, need some info. I want to buy something from the MS US digital store but my card isnt working because of region restrictions.

1. Can I use the following to make purchase on the store - https://prepaidgamercard.com/product/xbox-10-gift-card/

2. If yes, and what I purchase is less than 10 USD, what happens to the remaining balance?  

The remainder goes to the Melinda Gates Alimony trust fund. :puspa:

I kid. The remainder stays in your account balance. It will be used next time when you transact. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

After fps boost 

XSX does 1080p60 with Gears 4 confirmed 

Anthem 900p60 ? (it could do 2160p30 before)

for others, resolution stays the same, fps doubled 

Edited by 0verlord

1 minute ago, AnK said:

They have removed the glitch that was working for fallout 4 too 

which powered the system to run at 4k with unlocked Framerate, averaging somwhere at 50 

Now everything runs at a flat resolution while in FPS mode 

So if xbox delivers better FPS it's a "glitch" , but sony's arrogance on not implementing system wide performance upgrades utilizing the new gen hardware power for 3rd party games, is excused? 

Wah bro ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Wasn't it part of XBL gold offering ages ago? Unless you missed it then :wacko:

I missed  the whole Ps4One generation :fear1:

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

It's a pretty middling game. 

i'll pay the middling price :P 

1 minute ago, WhatsInTheName said:

I missed  the whole Ps4One generation :fear1:

I wish most of India missed voting in 2014. We wouldn't be in this post apocalyptic mad max free fall right now. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

You have no clue what I was talking about 

get a clue & then come back to the discussion 

You don't even have a series console. Maybe get one and then download the moral high horse dlc that gives you the credibility to actually take a dump on something you paid for. 

200.gif

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Just so you know if I had said what “you thought “ I had said 

I don’t own a PS5 either 

& taking a dump at Sony 

No useless fanboy has nothing on me 

Agree. So you're basically confessing to be a troll. 

Fanbois are better.. They at least stand for something. 

• Haha 5