The Xbox Series X|S thread

Just now, AnK said:

Are you really that delusional?!? 

there is difference in the word “cheap” & “cheaper” 

It is significantly “cheaper” than other next gen games 

the only delusional person here is you..??

4 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

I cannot accept your arguement if you don't acknowledge demon souls!! No just no!! Demon Souls is better than any other launch game I know of! You must remember even breath of the wild was cross gen.

You must note 4 out of the 5 mentioned games are first party developed/IPs. Don't know how much more you can expect.

Demons Souls is a fine game.

It was my first Souls game on PS3. I don't like ps5 version cause it has taken away a lot of atmosphere, dread from the game. 

If you are playing it for first time, you will enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

A few days Ago Sony was being labelled as not being a risk taker & Jim should resign :rofl: 

Now when everyone eating crow with Returnal it’s a bomba & not really good enough to be counted as exclusive :rofl: 

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai achha he kiya M$ ne aise logo ko Kinnect chape ke :lol: 

Banne hue ko toh aur banana he chahiye ;)

bhai this is lord Phils thread..

lord Jim stays in the other thread 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Finest multiplayed botched by EA. The mech and human gameplay balance is too good.

Tbh the first game nailed the pilot vs titan game where you on foot could be a real nuisance to titan players, while titans could kill you in one hit if caught in the open. TF2 is too lopsided in favour of titans so it doesn't feel like epic battle between titan and pilots.

16 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

B42173-AB-9-A49-48-C1-B0-E3-B4-AD4-DC6-F

epic multiplayer scenes! Titanfall 2 Gamepass gang!

what a fun sessions guys! Ah, I wish it had cross play with other playstation. Even more epic matches with more IVG brethren!

btw, I think Dirt 5 got cross play in a patch couple of weeks ago. If anyone has it on PS4/PS5, join in!!

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Tbh the first game nailed the pilot vs titan game where you on foot could be a real nuisance to titan players, while titans could kill you in one hit if caught in the open. TF2 is too lopsided in favour of titans so it doesn't feel like epic battle between titan and pilots.

I did not play the first but enjoyed the second felt ok to me. Had to stop because after few months of launch it started giving real problems in finding a match. 

4 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

”We weren’t expecting customers to choose the Series S over the PS4 when both are in stock,” claims one store executive on the condition of anonymity. “A lot of them are just doing it for Xbox Game Pass, in fact the number one request is to help them set up Game Pass for GTA V.”

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

”We weren’t expecting customers to choose the Series S over the PS4 when both are in stock,” claims one store executive on the condition of anonymity. “A lot of them are just doing it for Xbox Game Pass, in fact the number one request is to help them set up Game Pass for GTA V.”

Zero surprise with GTA V. Friend of mine has plated only this and fifa the entire ps4 generation. I gave him HZD , he played for a while and his PS4 went Kaput XD

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

More than the game related botch 

it was the release which was botched 

Yes first game was better 

but it severely lacked on content 

It was baffling how it got away with a $60 price tag just coz it had Xbox exclusivity hype behind it 

Guess what no one even shed a single drop of sweat 

let alone crying a river now for completely content packed next gen games 

bro, why you turn every post into this xbox vs ps thing? People are trying to discuss Titanfall and you are trying to steer even that to console comparison.

GP gang, Titanfall 1 is on US store GPU. What say, region change> download> region revert > play private Titanfall 1 matches?

12 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I didn't even get what's the point of quoting this article. 

Nintendo is not officially available here. Ps5 is available in extremely limited quantities. PS4 / PS4 pro is last gen and XsX is not widely available. 

The only console that has stocks is series s. And is current gen. So those who don't care would go for it. 

Just now, AnK said:

It’s the truth 

lol. So, what? There are lots of truths out there. No point quoting "truths" in posts which didn't ask for it or have no relation to it. What is this inescapable need to derail every thread of conversation into the console war agenda?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhatsInTheName said:

lol. So, what? There are lots of truths out there. No point quoting "truths" in posts which didn't ask for it or have no relation to it. What is this inescapable need to derail every thread of conversation into the console war agenda?

Yeah. I also came here for some xbox related discussion, but found people completely belittling xbox.

Otherwise I don't believe in console war much. PlayStation has always been my primary console except this generation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Just a couple of Jim Ryan simps who feel the need to crap every thread. :roflroll:

What's your GT, man. We'll add you to the xbox group. We normally play alternated days at 10-10:30 pm. 

Thanks. 

Xbox GT:

RacketyGibbon04