The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

No its cool, ill look that up when i am further along with the decision. I just wanted to know if there is even a difference in the first place. looks like there is but not too much. I doubt if the bethesda titles will remain console exclusives when they launch. 

don't think Bethesda titles at least which are currently under development will remain console exclusive if they were already being made for PC, further along in future maybe newer games can have this distinction. Best is to go with 3 years trick after availing offer for Ultimate for 4 months in 100 rs . that way you can game worry free regardless of Xbox or PC

On 6/2/2021 at 1:48 AM, Keyofx said:

Super fun game today, gents! @quixote_1989, @Snake, @WhatsInTheName, @TRMNTR +1, @Assassins Creed, @Mr. Comingle, @skdMrk, @El Tigre Chino

Anyone else up for some casual Xbox MP, you're welcome to join the Xbox IVG group. I think we're at 25 members now!

Good fun man. Public matches don't have the same feel without the live commentary that happens on VC. :D

Edited by El Tigre Chino

5 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Good fun man. Public matches don't have the same feel without the live commentary that happens on VC. :D

I have to mute the TV because of all the cussing lol

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Which games do you play in multiplayer?

Titanfall 2? 

I'll download it too but I am a noob when it comes to competitive or shooters.

download it, we are noobs as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You have xbox? 

We used to play a lot of Dirt 5, Forza, Outriders.

We also play rocket league occasionally. And smaller groups for co op games. 

TF2 one of the few games on game pass which can actually support so many players, lol. 

Yeah, I got both the consoles. 

Been busy with the thesis, will download it tonight and join over the weekend.

47 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Does pc and xbox has crossplay? I have the game on pc. 

I think someone tried, dunno if it worked @

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PS5 and XSX Version Rated for June Release by PEGI

for those like me who were waiting!! It’s on Gamepass.

9 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I have been waiting too. Hopefully GP version gets the update.

that version probably won't land day 1. It could be like Fifa 21 X|S version. Came to GP a few months after the release.

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

that version probably won't land day 1. It could be like Fifa 21 X|S version. Came to GP a few months after the release.

FIFA 21, which is part of EA Play, which Microsoft bundled into its Game Pass Ultimate service last year, will follow the lead of titles like Madden 21 and MLB The Show 21 with versions available for the Xbox One as well as next-gen optimized editions for those with an Xbox Series X or Series S. 

The inclusion of a next-gen version of FIFA 21 is a nice win for owners of Microsoft's latest consoles, something not all publishers have done. 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-adds-fifa-21-completing-the-sports-gamers-dream/

3 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

FIFA 21, which is part of EA Play, which Microsoft bundled into its Game Pass Ultimate service last year, will follow the lead of titles like Madden 21 and MLB The Show 21 with versions available for the Xbox One as well as next-gen optimized editions for those with an Xbox Series X or Series S. 

The inclusion of a next-gen version of FIFA 21 is a nice win for owners of Microsoft's latest consoles, something not all publishers have done. 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-adds-fifa-21-completing-the-sports-gamers-dream/

yeah, I think now I remember. Fifa 21 didn't release immediately (being latest Fifa), but when it did, it had X|S version as well. So, Jedi is probably going to be the first game on GP with free major next-gen upgrade release. I honestly have no clue if they will give it to GP for free as well.