The Xbox Series X|S thread

Have played a few hours of the original Psychonauts on Steam. Its an old school 3d platformer. 

The characters, atmosphere, animations, music  - all of it was very charming and nice. 

But I didn't like the gameplay all that much.  I think I put 3-4 hours into the game before I realized I was not having fun and stopped. 

Feel like when it was released that kind of "charming indie game" was rare?  But now its pretty much the norm.  

Edited by dylanjosh

On 6/19/2021 at 12:48 AM, 0verlord said:

xbox and gamepass users, join here

one topic which I started here is exclusively for 'games leaving gamepass soon' - with everyone's eye out, we can prevent missing out good games before they leave

Oh this a new forum feature?  :D

2 hours ago, Kenzooru said:

Hivebusters is pretty. First act was awesome.

Best thing happened to Gears 5, especially for those who thought Gears 5 sucked for making 2 open world, It was built from ground up for Series Console as well so the assets really look next gen !

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Best thing happened to Gears 5, especially for those who thought Gears 5 sucked for making 2 open world, It was built from ground up for Series Console as well so the assets really look next gen !

Gears 5 is good. 

**** all haters .:furious:

I want more open world Gears. Skyrim meets Gears my dream game :wOOtjumpy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

I want more open world Gears. Skyrim meets Gears my dream game :wOOtjumpy:

Ewwww. Hivebusters was really good! That's what Gears 5 should've been. Actually, I'd rather they switch gears a bit (lol) and focus on something completely new.