The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

He is one person who actually respects/follows the ban instead of creating multiple accounts. Got to give it to him

Others take all the effects with VPN & creating accounts all over again just to come & tell how “uninterested” they are :lol: 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Anyone playing xbox series s on a 4ktv?
how does it looks

Am on 1080p, but I have talked to some people who use it on both. On 4k tv it's slightly softer. But still pretty good.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Ban is over 

IVG didn't ditch Zodka rather Zodka ditched IVG :(

17 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

They have everything setup for this generation except games. The foundation is strong enough and once the games start coming out, it'll be interesting to see how the dynamic will change.

2 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

If anyone is looking for a fun indie game on Gamepass, check out Omno. Just got added.

I checked it out, its something the wifey might enjoy. She loved Fe till it got a bit tough :giggle:Hopefully this is easier. It looks very similar to Journey

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

@radicaldude @AnK

There are way too many complaints coming regarding you guys shitposting on this (and PS5) thread. And no, it's not from "Xbots". You're not fooling anyone by trying to disguise troll and bait comments as opinions and facts. 

There have been enough warnings. Any more such posts and mods/admins please ban.

@Assassins Creed @Snake @Joe Cool etc

@HundredProofSam

Just a quick question 

With each announcement by Sony (& only Sony)about a remaster or remake or an upgrade premium,if the same ppl sh*t post over & over & over in all threads (including the game threads) 

Will that be considered shitpost or not?!?!

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

@HundredProofSam

Just a quick question 

With each announcement by Sony (& only Sony)about a remaster or remake or an upgrade premium,if the same ppl sh*t post over & over & over in all threads (including the game threads) 

Whataboutery of course.

Maybe try to stop the concern trolling yourself, and see if the other side stops too. If not, at least you get to tell everyone "I told you so". I'm sure you will relish that.

8 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Whataboutery of course.

Maybe try to stop the concern trolling yourself, and see if the other side stops too. If not, at least you get to tell everyone "I told you so". I'm sure you will relish that.

Thanks for showing up but I was talking to him not you

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

@HundredProofSam

Just a quick question 

Bro, I think you should stop or else you will be taking a vacation.