The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

People still using Exclusive games excuse are forgetting that Sony is putting thier games on Pc too. Purchasing Nixxes clearly shows their future intend.

Thats not the point. I was talking about games from Xbox studios so far, doesn't matter whether they are releasing on pc as well.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

They don't launch their games on day one. Exclusives are absolute exclusives (console) at launch.

For now yeah but you never know what happens in the future.  When MS started putting games on pc during 360 days, the idea was to launch the prequel on PC to get pc players to play  it so that they buy a console when the sequel launched exclusively. 

Just now, KnackChap said:

For now yeah but you never know what happens in the future.  When MS started putting games on pc during 360 days, the idea was to launch the prequel on PC to get pc players to play  it so that they buy a console when the sequel launched exclusively

Same strategy has been used for horizon. I still feel sony won't put their games day one on the pc as their first party sell in millions anyways. Plus ps5 has already sold 10 m units so they have a huge (and growing) consumer base. 

43 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Thats not the point. I was talking about games from Xbox studios so far, doesn't matter whether they are releasing on pc as well.

They already announced several games. You getting few big ones starting this year and then few next year. Expect 1 or 2 big AAA every year from MS now.

Starfield and few more will lead charge next year. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

10 hours ago, Swunkjyn said:

Will the XBOX Wireless Headphones make it to India on 10th August or that is the release date/stock availibility date for US.

where did you find this date ? India release date is October 5th

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

20 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Jeez why are some people salty about Sony putting games on PC, DAY 1 or not. Money is money doesn't matter to a company which platform its coming from.  

Sony has traditionally earned more money by putting their work on their platform leading to more hardware sales & that leading to more software royalties from third party games 

Same as Nintendo 

But yeah I agree that dynamics are ever changing & if need be they (as well as Nintendo) should do what’s best for business like M$ is doing right now 

Though ppl should also not be salty if they don’t release enough of their content on PC as they know best what they are aiming for 

52 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Jeez why are some people salty about Sony putting games on PC, DAY 1 or not. Money is money doesn't matter to a company which platform its coming from.  

When you have spent your entire life boasting ps console sales nos ,you cant support something that could effect it. 
Jim ryan obviously doesnt care ,i am predicting day 1 pc release starting with mp games that sony is making.  

Edited by triggr happy ss

59 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

idk they feel cheated i guess?

Whatever it is, I'm happy, just want them to start putting the PS5 exclusives on PC also, paisa bachta hai of PS5 hardware and 5K games.

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

idk they feel cheated i guess?

Whatever it is, I'm happy, just want them to start putting the PS5 exclusives on PC also, paisa bachta hai of PS5 hardware and 5K games.

Hardware yes but i doubt games will be cheaper on PC , its Sony dont forget.