The Xbox Series X|S thread

There was nothing wrong or baitie in what I said 

I myself am including me in that Indian (third world) catagory as majority of us simply can’t afford to pay for many games day 1 at 5K or spend 1K every month subscription rent 

It’s just quite evident that M$ doesn’t want as many units sold here compared to elsewhere specially in a supply crunch as it’s totally dependent on subscription now to earn software revenue 

Ppl in India on both sides are totally relying on selling/sharing/trading 4-5K PS games & using back door entry to Xbox games 

Whats the harm in speaking & accepting the truth ?!?

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I hardly come to Xbox & PS threads but everytime I do, I see the same couple of people hogging them down without actually owning the console.

I think we need to have a certified owner batch on IVG.

Can use the clubs which is a sub forum for members who have joined only.. but tough to get everyone there.. most of them don't even post seeing such discussions.. rather they just play games.. 

52 minutes ago, AnK said:

There was nothing wrong or baitie in what I said 

I myself am including me in that Indian (third world) catagory as majority of us simply can’t afford to pay for many games day 1 at 5K or spend 1K every month subscription rent 

It’s just quite evident that M$ doesn’t want as many units sold here compared to elsewhere specially in a supply crunch as it’s totally dependent on subscription now to earn software revenue 

Ppl in India on both sides are totally relying on selling/sharing/trading 4-5K PS games & using back door entry to Xbox games 

Whats the harm in speaking & accepting the truth ?!?

You can call yourself chindi but the harm is in assuming that everybody else is chindi as well. That is a very harsh assumption. Gaming is a niche in India and console/PC gamers are known to spend decent money on games despite it being an expensive venture. To the contrary of what you're saying, I have friends outside of IVG who'd rather spend money on a subscription than buy games and they're very casual players. They're not brand fanboys and only care about playing (any) games. There's all types of gamers in India and classifying all of them under one bucket is just plain wrong. 

13 hours ago, AnK said:

It’s a subscription machine for them 

they know most of the chindi Indians (or third world for that matter) won’t pay $15 a month (or even $10) & take the loophole route instead 

Yes that's true, no good GP library for Xbawks, and no 36 Months XBL Gold and 50 rupees upgrade secret, no Xbhakti on this forum or anywhere save that whatsapp group

So they are more interested in selling it in dumb countries where ppl are much less bothered or aware about the back door 

It's not the matter of the secret upgrade thing, it's the matter of India being a teeny tiny market for traditional AAA videogaming on consoles/PC.

Not Just Xbawks stock, even PS5 stocks and graphics cards stock must be being diverted to EU/NA/East Asian markets because they actually buy said stuff there in good enough numbers.

It really doesn't matter if the gamepass gang here just rents stuff or drops 4-5k on games, is like a microscopic droplet compared to the ocean that is Western/East Asian markets.

Here the only hot selling electronics category is smartphones, that to in 10-20k range, but atleast the amount of units shipped is good enough that we don't have stock shortage effects here.

All these consumer products hawking MNCs see India as a really Loooooooong term growth area/ market I guess, so it isn't giving immediate returns, so its down on their priority list  compared to bread and butter markets of the West.

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes that's true, no good GP library for Xbawks, and no 36 Months XBL Gold and 50 rupees upgrade secret, no Xbhakti on this forum or anywhere save that whatsapp group

It's not the matter of the secret upgrade thing, it's the matter of India being a teeny tiny market for traditional AAA videogaming on consoles/PC.

Not Just Xbawks stock, even PS5 stocks and graphics cards stock must be being diverted to EU/NA/East Asian markets because they actually buy said stuff there in good enough numbers.

It really doesn't matter if the gamepass gang here just rents stuff or drops 4-5k on games, is like a microscopic droplet compared to the ocean that is Western/East Asian markets.

Here the only hot selling electronics category is smartphones, that to in 10-20k range, but atleast the amount of units shipped is good enough that we don't have stock shortage effects here.

All these consumer products hawking MNCs see India as a really Loooooooong term growth area/ market I guess, so it isn't giving immediate returns, so its down on their priority list  compared to bread and butter markets of the West.

can you and ank take you analysis to xb vs ps thread ? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

can you and ank take you analysis to xb vs ps thread ? 

No :P

You should stop being so anal about one or two offtopic posts here and there tbh.

no more offtopic posts from me here tho, and because it is forum rule and not because said posts are causing you unnecessary discomfort :rofl:

Edited by PhantomShade

13 minutes ago, Animus said:

Is this for real?

Turns out its custom made and for some sweepstake. not for public purchase. It is pretty sweet though.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/you-can-win-this-ridiculous-far-cry-6-xbox-series-x-custom-console/1100-6495878/

• Like 2

On 9/2/2021 at 9:21 AM, Assassins Creed said:

So as per you those who own SX with subscription including people here (even root admins and mods) are chindi..

But people are not chindi those who don't even have a  next gen console but still make plenty of time to sh*t on something they don't own

:rofl: 

the office slow clap GIF

:roflroll:

TBF, if not for the constant sh*t posting in this thread, there would be nothing here.

Moving on, anyone here bought earpads replacements from WickedCushions os Brainwavz?

Picked up a velor/PU hybrid from WickedCushions of Amazon.in to try and see if I can make the 9x more comfortable to use. Should be delivered today.

1 hour ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

:roflroll:

TBF, if not for the constant sh*t posting in this thread, there would be nothing here.

Moving on, anyone here bought earpads replacements from WickedCushions os Brainwavz?

Picked up a velor/PU hybrid from WickedCushions of Amazon.in to try and see if I can make the 9x more comfortable to use. Should be delivered today.

I am using brainwavz on my AKG k550. 

They are extremely robust and comfortable. I even washed them once with surf excel.

Will change sound a bit. But you won't notice Unless you use extremely sensitive, reference grade hps.