The Xbox Series X|S thread

Was lucky enough to snag one for my brother yesterday from Amazon. Had to get the one bundled with Gears Tactics for extra 1.8K though.

DLZmRM9.jpg

Since both of these have different order ID's and separate cancellation buttons, can I cancel just the game? Or do you guys think it would be too risky? :fear1:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Was lucky enough to snag one for my brother yesterday from Amazon. Had to get the one bundled with Gears Tactics for extra 1.8K though.

Since both of these have different order ID's and separate cancellation buttons, can I cancel just the game? Or do you guys think it would be too risky? :fear1:

If its bundled part of same bill know ? so might be risky to cancel 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

If its bundled part of same bill know ? so might be risky to cancel 

Looks like they're separate bills. The bill for the game has been generated, but not for the console. 

But yeah, probably better to hold on to it and sell it off at CeX or something :|

Dang I think I got 8 months extension or something on my Ultimate sub. Mine was due to expire in October 2022 I believe. Now it shows next charge date is on 23/6/2023. WTF? Yeh kya kaala jaadu hain bhai. :fear1:

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Dang I think I got 8 months extension or something on my Ultimate sub. Mine was due to expire in October 2022 I believe. Now it shows next charge date is on 23/6/2023. WTF? Yeh kya kaala jaadu hain bhai. :fear1:

Kala jadu nahi.. Phil chacha tumko pasand karta hai bhai.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

:thumbsup:

And zero extension here still:

angry the hulk GIF

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Hey guys.. can the xgp ultimate stacking trick be availed again once my current 3 years get over? My sub is ending by april next year. 

so for the 50 bucks offer to come back again it takes 90 days on your current account, so if you want to do the 3 year thing again need to do it on another account and use your account as secondary...

27 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Hey guys.. can the xgp ultimate stacking trick be availed again once my current 3 years get over? My sub is ending by april next year. 

It only works once (first sign up). 

But it can be done on a new account. If you add it to your Xbox, all of the accounts will get access to gpu anyway. 

Edited by Vamos

2 minutes ago, Vamos said:

But yet can be done on a new account. If you add it to your Xbox, all of the accounts will get access to gpu anyway. 

It did work for me second time as well, but need to wait for that 50 bucks thing to show up...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Vamos said:

But it can be done on a new account. If you add it to your Xbox, all of the accounts will get access to gpu anyway. 

this is a low key masterstroke

You would assume that once the Rs.50 offer is used with an account, it can't be done again. One would think that one has to create a new account to get this Rs.50 offer and lose achievements on main account as we have to use new account. But Xbox sharing nullifies all that  :majesty:

5 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

One would think that one has to create a new account to get this Rs.50 offer and lose achievements on main account as we have to use new account. But Xbox sharing nullifies all that  :majesty:

Not just this, but MS actually cares about your save data. 

I had the OG Xbox for a few years and played many games on it. 
All that save data is automatically synced and stored on cloud for free without doing anything. 
One of the most underrated features. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vamos said:

All that save data is automatically synced and stored on cloud for free without doing anything. 

Cloud powah. It's genuinely surprising to boot into a back-compact game only to release it still has your saves. 

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Did you connect the original xbox to internet? I don't think a lot of people connected ps2 and xbox to net back then.

Xbox 360 I get because of XB live etc.

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Did you connect the original xbox to internet? I don't think a lot of people connected ps2 and xbox to net back then.

Xbox 360 I get because of XB live etc.

Sorry, I meant OG Xbox One. :fear1:

Still, when 360 and OG xbox games are played via BC mode, the saves are synced - which is incredible.