The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Kingdom hearts, nier replicant/automata, tales of arise, scarlet nexus, ff7 remake and ys9 if you use ps5/5

Sorry no luck in finding a ps5 in those few minutes scam 
i don't want to spend ridiculous money on black market, got series s from us for 24k

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Stock issues,

would you sell your PS5 for less than 50K ??

Ghanta :roflroll:

14 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Yeah, price seems high for a pre-owned product. Then again, stock issues.

14 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Because new isn't available anytime

Ya thats there but still no warranty snd there isn’t anything ground breaking coming to it now. Also heard restocks happening around diwali

So, my Xbox was finally shipped on Thursday 14th Oct. Scalper shared the picture of Xbox, later packaging, with label and all. But, the transit updates have stopped since evening of 15th. It's been now almost 48 hours since last update, and I am panicking a bit.

I bought Deathloop off the same guy, and by this time, it was already delivered. Both were shipped via DTDC, from same place to same address. I also paid extra for air shipping, so it reaches on time, but right now, I'm wondering if the 54k I spent are goosed. Long long way back, a RAM module I ordered was misplaced via DTDC, and I seem to remember transit updates going AWOL mid-way through that as well. This feeling of having the money in a hole absolutely sucks :(

2 hours ago, Kushagra said:

So, my Xbox was finally shipped on Thursday 14th Oct. Scalper shared the picture of Xbox, later packaging, with label and all. But, the transit updates have stopped since evening of 15th. It's been now almost 48 hours since last update, and I am panicking a bit.

I bought Deathloop off the same guy, and by this time, it was already delivered. Both were shipped via DTDC, from same place to same address. I also paid extra for air shipping, so it reaches on time, but right now, I'm wondering if the 54k I spent are goosed. Long long way back, a RAM module I ordered was misplaced via DTDC, and I seem to remember transit updates going AWOL mid-way through that as well. This feeling of having the money in a hole absolutely sucks :(

Whats the last update (From where to where) and you tried contacting DTDC?

49 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Whats the last update (From where to where) and you tried contacting DTDC?

From Delhi hub to Kanpur hub, this was last updated on Friday 11:00 PM. I cannot create a ticket, because I get an automated response that "Estimated delivery is on track" and it just shares last status which I already know.

Customer Care only work from Monday to Saturday, so out of luck there as well.

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Updates might have stopped due to dusherra followed by weekeend. 

Hoping that is the case personally, but I am quite anxious about this whole ordeal.

Here are pics of updates, first one is for Xbox, the second one is for Deathloop which I ordered from same person.

agpV7WI.jpg

n1emDg9.jpg

Edited by Kushagra

1 hour ago, Kushagra said:

From Delhi hub to Kanpur hub, this was last updated on Friday 11:00 PM. I cannot create a ticket, because I get an automated response that "Estimated delivery is on track" and it just shares last status which I already know.

Hoping that is the case personally, but I am quite anxious about this whole ordeal.

Here are pics of updates, first one is for Xbox, the second one is for Deathloop which I ordered from same person.

agpV7WI.jpg

n1emDg9.jpg

So you got Deathloop and yet to get Xbox ?

Right now it does look like it hasn't moved due to Dusshera weekend.. see what happens tomorrow morning.. DTDC is pretty good if the packing is done alright..

1 hour ago, Kushagra said:

I think Its on track . Nothing to worry, your just too excited ??. Stay calm by tomorrow evening next update will be there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

So you got Deathloop and yet to get Xbox ?

Right now it does look like it hasn't moved due to Dusshera weekend.. see what happens tomorrow morning.. DTDC is pretty good if the packing is done alright..

Well, the scalper only received Xbox on Thursday, as delivery was delayed from FK end. So, game got shipped early (and separately)

The packaging etc. looked solid from pics, I'm just hoping it starts moving or I get some sort of status update by tomorrow.

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

I think Its on track . Nothing to worry, your just too excited ??. Stay calm by tomorrow evening next update will be there

I am excited, yes. But, I thought I'd get it by this weekend and would be able to play for a bit. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Although, I'd just take it arriving here right now lol