The Xbox Series X|S thread

14 hours ago, 0verlord said:

agreed with all points. Xbox UI is for power users with all customizability especially home button menus

ps5 ui is quite basic, looks pretty but needs at least ps4 level customizability

Do those power users prefer to have the screen flicker every time you switch from an HDR game to Home Screen? :P
Completely throws you out of the experience.

HDR Home Screen support is the most requested feature from the community, it’s still not here. 

PS5 gracefully switches back and forth, it’s buttery smooth. 

8 hours ago, Vamos said:

Do those power users prefer to have the screen flicker every time you switch from an HDR game to Home Screen? :P
Completely throws you out of the experience.

I didn’t notice this and I don’t jump back and forth from home to game and back, so don’t encounter this issue 

8 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I don’t jump back and forth from home to game and back, so don’t encounter this issue 

Maybe, most people avoid doing this because of the screen flicker (including me).

On PS5, to pause the game I just go to home and leave it like that with the cosmic music playing in the background until I return. 

Also, it's easier if you want to quickly access system settings while playing a game. 

50 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Maybe, most people avoid doing this because of the screen flicker (including me).

On PS5, to pause the game I just go to home and leave it like that with the cosmic music playing in the background until I return. 

Also, it's easier if you want to quickly access system settings while playing a game. 

Oh yeah, had this problem with PS4Pro, screen flicker for few seconds every time I start or close an HDR supported game, felt archaic. No such issue on the PS5.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

InB4

2 TB Card = PS5 DE :giggle:

48 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

you must be needing, yes? :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by 0verlord
this is a light joke, don't ban

Less than 50 days and still nothing about the campaign??? The story entered the planning stage in 2015. 

With all the delays and cut stuff, this is pretty embarrassing for 343. Hopefully, MS won't waste more time on this.