The Xbox Series X|S thread

On 10/22/2021 at 10:15 AM, AnK said:

I suppose no one should talk or ask about what happened to Bright Memory,Scron & CrossfireX in this thread either. 

The “supposed” show stopper of Xbox games line up in 2020-2021. 

That will be labelled as concerned trolling too :giggle: 

No need to ask ;)

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

No need to ask ;)

PC only right now, Series X is still being developed according to the devs tweet.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

PC only right now, Series X is still being developed according to the devs tweet.

It was The!! showstopper next gen game for Xbox’s official entry into next gen. 

Nothing against the game as I commend the effort of the developer. 

But just goes on to show how clueless & direction less Xbox really was going into next gen. 

They are still throwing (quite literally) everything on the wall in hopes of something latching on. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

It was The!! showstopper next gen game for Xbox’s official entry into next gen. 

Nothing against the game as I commend the effort of the developer. 

But just goes on to show how clueless & direction less Xbox really was going into next gen. 

They are still throwing (quite literally) everything on the wall in hopes of something latching on. 

Only person who is clueless is you.

Bright memory is made by one  Chinese dude. PC version was under development and released as early access way before Xbox version was announced. Its a indie game and self funded. MS not funding, just got timed exclusivity. MS can't force the guy to make it fast. They don't own IP or studio with one dude 

Cross fire again 3rd party published, just timed exclusivity. What MS can do if Remedy not ready to release Cross fire campaign yet? They still need more time. Multiplayer is already free to play.

Edited by WhiteWolf

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Couldn't spot the play it on gp day one logo. 

I thought you are a PC gamer.. the game is coming out ready to play so buy it if you want to play..

Xbox gamers can wait as they have a busy November/December ;)

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

What MS will do if…..

Certainly shouldn’t open the next gen can with something you aren’t even sure would stick to the wall or not.

Even today….they are going on & on announcing games with xyz project labels on it so much so that even the in-house developers teasing them have nothing but sarcasm to bring on the table. 

• Like 1

If I buy any game for from Microsoft Store, is it only for Xbox or can also be played on PC. I am talking about Modern Warfare 2019, being sold for 2000 right now. Is Cold war worth buying, I am referring to single player only.

30 minutes ago, Swunkjyn said:

If I buy any game for from Microsoft Store, is it only for Xbox or can also be played on PC. I am talking about Modern Warfare 2019, being sold for 2000 right now. Is Cold war worth buying, I am referring to single player only.

You can only play it on Xbox.

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, AnK said:

Certainly shouldn’t open the next gen can with something you aren’t even sure would stick to the wall or not.

Even today….they are going on & on announcing games with xyz project labels on it so much so that even the in-house developers teasing them have nothing but sarcasm to bring on the table. 

Few will release this fall with Forza and Halo and few next year with Starfield and Redfall. AAA Game development takes time, its not like new first party studios started making games for Xbox 5 years ago. They all started making games for Xbox exclusively from 2018-2019 onwards. So late 2022 to early 2023 will be the release window for games by new studios. 

But f**k everything. Why you care about in house games?You have interest in Xbox?  Buy a PS5 and play these damn PS5 exclusives that you defend 24/7 lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Xbox is working on a feature that mutes your speakers when a headset is plugged in

https://knowtechie.com/xbox-is-working-on-a-feature-that-mutes-your-speakers-when-a-headset-is-plugged-in/

Right now, users who plug in a headset to their Xbox controller then have to turn down their speakers if they don’t want double audio coming through.

Holy crap!! Is this real? No way this can be real. Unbelievable that it it took them this long to figure & fix it.