The Xbox Series X|S thread

9 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Should I go for the non warranty one and save money and take risk with no warranty or spend 4k extra for warranty.

Have any of you experienced any issues with Series X or S so far ?

24k is a good price. 
Personally I wouldn’t worry about the warranty. It’s very rare to have issues in warranty period. Just verify that console has never been opened up before and all the seals are intact. 

But you may not get a good resale value in the future as it is without the box.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

Just a few moments ago on TataCLiQ Brand New sealed Series S was available for 32k with HDFC & 29.5k with One Cards.

Better to keep on looking for those sorta deals.

29.5k would have been a really good price . Will definitely check out One cards . 

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Getting a deal for Xbox series S (Indian version) - 24k plus shipping . Warranty only till first week of December. So basically without any warranty . Console looks to be in superb condition but without box. 

Another deal is for 28k plus shipping with 8 months of warranty left . Console in superb condition with all accessories and box intact.

Will be selling my XB1X which will get around 16/17k I think . 

Should I go for the non warranty one and save money and take risk with no warranty or spend 4k extra for warranty.

Have any of you experienced any issues with Series X or S so far ?

No issues with console or controller so far.

Just make sure controller is in good shape. 

I have heard stories about some issues with them. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

No issues with console or controller so far.

Just make sure controller is in good shape. 

I have heard stories about some issues with them. 

@Krazyniks this is good advice. The condition of the controller is very important. In case it's been over-used, go for the 28k one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

@Krazyniks this is good advice. The condition of the controller is very important. In case it's been over-used, go for the 28k one.

Thanks .I checked the pics and video (asked him to make a 5 min video showing running console and few games ).  controller looks to be in good shape . Seller hasn't used console a lot . Also Seller isn't from my city but my cousin will collect from him and I will get it shipped to me from my cousin's place . Will ask him to check thoroughly while collecting it .

19 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Finally out in the open , everyone was so quick to attack xbox when the game was canceled.

I bet Fable Legends,Phantom Dust,Project Spark & many others were Kamiya’s fault too :lol: 

Crackdown multiple hurdles & failure too

I think it’s just time to admit that Xbox team was clueless & inexperienced to handle Game Development deals. 
Obviously no one would say we couldn’t deliver because XBone wasn’t capable enough or M$ didn’t help us in understanding the system more before green-lighting the project. 

Even TLG faced technical issues but Sony somehow managed to take it to a fruitful conclusion rather than cancelling it. 

Also once in blue moon even Sony has troubles like Agent on PS3 or Wild on PS4 

But one after the other developmental problems within a year or two let alone the same generation,definitely we all know what was the problem. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

29.5k would have been a really good price . Will definitely check out One cards . 

Sorry my bad

One Card had discount limit of 1500/- only 

HDFC had 3000/- though so it could have been 32k at best.

2 hours ago, akhilgopal said:

its current oos right ? or is it just my pincode ? 

But gone now 

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Sorry my bad

2 hours ago, akhilgopal said:

But gone now 

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Sorry my bad

Oh okay no worries . Yeah HDFC was giving 3.5k off during great indian sale on Amazon as well (10% upto 2000 and extra 1500 on purchase above 30k) , so it would have been 31.5k .  We may get an offer like that upto 3k off again. 

Pre-owned ones with 7/8 months warranty left are also available for 28kish on OLX and TE

Edited by Krazyniks

4 hours ago, akhilgopal said:

If you're still looking for a new xbox series s you can get one here for 32k

https://hgworld.in/shop/microsoft-xbox-series-s-512-gb-ssd-plain-brand-new-2/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI88u_sYmn9AIVsZhmAh1JFQIUEAQYASABEgI5ePD_BwE

It's a gaming store based in Nagpur . And you can order with cash on delivery ( they just ask for 500 advance which you can pay via upi ) 

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Is the PS5 + Series S a good option for someone who doesn't have a PC for the "best of both worlds" thing? Thinking of pulling the trigger on a Series S.

If you have a 4K display then no. 

You’ll always end up wanting to play the PS5 version of everything…..even the multiplatform games that are given on GamesPass. 

Otherwise it makes sense. 

• Like 1