The Xbox Series X|S thread

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

Series S i should be able to source for around 23K.

8 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I also recently purchased for 24.5k .

How are you even getting XSS at that price? Getting it from US? I would buy one in a heartbeat if I get at that price. 

On another note, feel your pain guys even if I am not married. With work and other sh*t, there is just not enough hours in a day to get everything done. Unfortunately gaming ceases to be a priority. As much as XSX is a logical choice, I don't know if I can justify investing in one when sometimes there are gaps of weeks between gaming sessions.

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

36 minutes ago, Walker said:

I feel the pain :lol:

Every morning after her classes my daughter grabs the controller from my hand and sits with FH5. And by the time she's done it's time for me to go to bed :(

Get an XSS for her. :P

I own a xbox series s and i play on my sony 4ktv.  have no issue regarding upscaling or performance.  games which are optimized for Xbox series s/x looks really great. forza horizon 5 looked truly gorgeous on my series s. problem would be old games  lot of one x optimized games won't work on series s but rather you will get one s versions except for first party titles which have been optimized for series x/s.  few 3rd party titles  have unlocked 60fps. hoping in future lot of 3rd party xbox one gets series s updates. 

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

How are you even getting XSS at that price? Getting it from US? I would buy one in a heartbeat if I get at that price. 

On another note, feel your pain guys even if I am not married. With work and other sh*t, there is just not enough hours in a day to get everything done. Unfortunately gaming ceases to be a priority. As much as XSX is a logical choice, I don't know if I can justify investing in one when sometimes there are gaps of weeks between gaming sessions.

AtheK is getting it imported . 

I was able to get a deal on OLX from a guy in Delhi . It's without box and will be out of warranty in Dec . condition is very good .  And He listed at 26k . I offered 24k ( and will be paying approx 500 for shipping) which he accepted . So yeah I think it was definitely a good deal . 

Also you can easily get XSS on OLX and on Techenclave for 27/28k with 7/8 months warranty left.  

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

I was able to get a deal on OLX from a guy in Delhi . It's without box and will be out of warranty in Dec . condition is very good .  And He listed at 26k . I offered 24k ( and will be paying approx 500 for shipping) which he accepted . So yeah I think it was definitely a good deal . 

Also you can easily get XSS on OLX and on Techenclave for 27/28k with 7/8 months warranty left.  

Yes preety much in groups too this is the price quoted.

15 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

As much as XSX is a logical choice, I don't know if I can justify investing in one when sometimes there are gaps of weeks between gaming sessions.

Same here . Yeah if you don't get the time to play regularly then it doesn't make much sense in investing 50k on a console ( the fact that's it's not easily available is a different matter ) 

8 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Ahh this make sense. I am checking the 2nd hand market though I am wary of buying from OLX. Is techenclave as reliable as TP here? Noticed they have a feedback system.

13 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Ahh this make sense. I am checking the 2nd hand market though I am wary of buying from OLX. Is techenclave as reliable as TP here? Noticed they have a feedback system.

Yeah I also have doubts buying on OLX . But to make sure everything was right I asked the seller to make a 5/6 min video showing console running with different games n screens and he did that . And I have a cousin in Delhi who picked it up and checked contents and will be shipping it to me ..

Yeah Techenclave trading section bdefinitely looks reliable .  Think @Aercy can guide you better though , he's used their platform few times before (saw his ad for XSS there )

10 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Can't wait for more mainstream special edition series x, this kind of innovative design made me like the fatbox again, i can't part ways with my sexy one x till i get a good looking series x, here is hoping next year they do a better job with a design like this that the lazy effort halo infinite series x.