The Xbox Series X|S thread

51 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

He's scalping it with forced bundles offline.

It's official, I got this in whstapp fwd.. :cry: basically no one is allowed to buy without bundling...

20211203-131941.jpg

11 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

So it's not even official MS release in india which would have 1yr warranty ? I pray that when we get a exclusive FM or Starfield xbox it looks better than this and has a good amount of stocks we can buy.

The PPGC guy has no shame, firstly we don't even know if sony or ms honor his bill for warranty purpose still even after all the insults he gets online he is still running his operation, also some people should not defend him as his bundles aren't just one game ones, during the first few months of ps5 i read he was forcing people to buy ps5 + 4,5 games at full price which went to like 75k

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

It's official, I got this in whstapp fwd.. :cry: basically no one is allowed to buy without bundling...

20211203-131941.jpg

Hahaha jajaja that guy never changes wtf. Forward this to microsoft india, they are surprisingly decent. I remember once my x360 wireless controller had a lose button or joystick, and they gave me a new one and told me to keep the old one.

I don't think MS is greedy here, so guys like him need to be reported, a 60k bundle might be a norm of this time but this PPGC guy just loots people.

12 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Hahaha jajaja that guy never changes wtf. Forward this to microsoft india, they are surprisingly decent. I remember once my x360 wireless controller had a lose button or joystick, and they gave me a new one and told me to keep the old one.

I don't think MS is greedy here, so guys like him need to be reported, a 60k bundle might be a norm of this time but this PPGC guy just loots people.

I don't use twitter.. if you are there please tag them and expose these scalpers masked in bundles

Shiba Inu Dog GIF

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Way to twist words. 

Never said it's fine.

I asked if it's illegal ? It isn't. 

Is it capitalism ? Yes. 

Is it moral ? Depends on the person. 

I was recently in the market looking for a car. The waiting times for the likes of XL6 are so ridiculous now that I was subtly asked to bribe 15-20k to get my name up in the queue (buy non essential parts, kits etc). 

Capitalism ? Yes. 

Illegal ? I don't know. 

Moral ? Depends on the person. 

Will it help if I whine about it ? Not really. People have been talking similar stuff on xbhp etc. Nothing changed. I can simply pay or wait. And I've decided to wait. 

Expecting humans and corporations to be perfect version of themselves is not realistic. 

PPGC guy is an a**hole, absolutely f**king grade A. Reddit was also all over his a*s. Some people even complained against him to various companies on Twitter.

Did anything happen ? No. 

Are people buying from him ? Yes. 

Will his business be affected by whining on IVG ? Doesn't look like. 

IVG has comments from people so it’s the right place for whining

ok , on topic question hopefully

A friend sourced XBox One X from the US. IT says 110V-240V support on the console but on the cable (US), it says 125V. This model has no adapter so Assuming it should be fine to directly plug-in the console here in India .. Correct? Please advise if anyone has used a US console

17 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

ok , on topic question hopefully

A friend sourced XBox One X from the US. IT says 110V-240V support on the console but on the cable (US), it says 125V. This model has no adapter so Assuming it should be fine to directly plug-in the console here in India .. Correct? Please advise if anyone has used a US console

Cable has no voltage value. It only means it's thick enough to be used at 125 V.

Would be ok at 230V too. Not much difference.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Cable has no voltage value. It only means it's thick enough to be used at 125 V.

Would be ok at 230V too. Not much difference.

Yeah thats what i thought.  For his sanity, i checked my PS4 cable as well. it says the same and i have been using since ages.

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

Yeah thats what i thought.  For his sanity, i checked my PS4 cable as well. it says the same and i have been using since ages.

Console draws same amount of power in US or India(150-180 watts).

At 230V there would be less current, so less losses. 

It would actually be slightly safer at 230V than 120V.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

@NitroNeo

33 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Idk the reason for tagging me, but Xbox india seem to have swiftly shown how they care for indian market beyond product sales, the action they taken to shaming these scums is a great lead and i commend them wholeheartedly.

Sony on the other hand is hard at work promoting braving XR TVs on facebook advertising it's PS5 features, sadly customers have to give them the memo PS5 is not really getting to most customers in india.

Also to the jokers who give the ill advise of saying stop posting here and don't raise your voice against injustice is why they make IVG a voiceless platform, you can check how xbox india shared horrific experience of the user who was harassed by prepaidgamecards, if the user would have taken advise from such IVG members then he'd be a scared little person who couldn't even post his suffering because 4-5 idiots keep posting laughing emojis at them. Kudos to reddit. And IVG members reflect on how you promote users from calling sh*t when companies and retailers pull fast ones over users.

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Idk the reason for tagging me, but Xbox india seem to have swiftly shown how they care for indian market beyond product sales, the action they taken to shaming these scums is a great lead and i commend them wholeheartedly.

Sony on the other hand is hard at work promoting braving XR TVs on facebook advertising it's PS5 features, sadly customers have to give them the memo PS5 is not really getting to most customers in india.

Also to the jokers who give the ill advise of saying stop posting here and don't raise your voice against injustice is why they make IVG a voiceless platform, you can check how xbox india shared horrific experience of the user who was harassed by prepaidgamecards, if the user would have taken advise from such IVG members then he'd be a scared little person who couldn't even post his suffering because 4-5 idiots keep posting laughing emojis at them. Kudos to reddit. And IVG members reflect on how you promote users from calling sh*t when companies and retailers pull fast ones over users.

Lolwhat? 

Xbox india is not an official Xbox / MS handle. 

Edited by radicaldude
  • Haha 5