The Xbox Series X|S thread

14 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Crazy drop. Scalpers are so f**ked. 

Also, solid info on Twitter. They said Amazon and Tatacliq. Bang on. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

my friend, I remember laughing my a*s off at a Bloodborne video you shared earlier and just marveled at how fun and amazing playing with friends can be. The video is below.

Elden Ring is coming out in a couple of months and I would say it is f**king worth it if one could live such glorious days. Fromsoft games come out rarely and Elden Ring is shaping up to be a once-in-a-decade opportunity, even without the multiplayer. The time to take the plunge is NOW!

This was just f**king awesome :rofl:

It's not on GP. 

Max sales would thus happen on the ps platforms

25 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

my friend, I remember laughing my a*s off at a Bloodborne video you shared earlier and just marveled at how fun and amazing playing with friends can be. The video is below.

Elden Ring is coming out in a couple of months and I would say it is f**king worth it if one could live such glorious days. Fromsoft games come out rarely and Elden Ring is shaping up to be a once-in-a-decade opportunity, even without the multiplayer. The time to take the plunge is NOW!

This was just f**king awesome :rofl:

Aaah those were the days…..

but didn’t you see what else I shared:- 

On 6/2/2021 at 11:56 PM, AnK said:

I have given up online gaming 

due to a child 

His mother randomly barges into the room & throws him into my lap atleast 5-6 times a day 

So online gaming not possible in that scenario :P

(one of the more big reason why I’m not in a hurry to enter next gen)

On 6/3/2021 at 12:05 AM, AnK said:

It’s no laughing matter bro 

only I know how I managed to beat Abhorrent beast in the dungeons of Bloodborne which doesn’t let you pause 

>.< this close of getting a divorce right after having a child 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

GPs attraction, atleast for now, is pure MP (plus some indies). I got hooked to Infinites MP for a while as well. 

Along with that,

It’s Stuff like Gears,Halo,Forza showing up day 1 & stuff like RDR2,OuterWorlds,DoomE,Hades,Scarlet nexus etc showing up pretty early in life. 

Edited by AnK

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

Along with that,

It’s Stuff like Gears,Halo,Forza showing up day 1 & stuff like RDR2,OuterWorlds,DoomE,Hades,Scarlet nexus etc showing up pretty early in life. 

True. But from the day one gp list which was shared earlier, only few marquee titles are on the platter for 2022. 

You can get series s/ one x to access them 

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

True. But from the day one gp list which was shared earlier, only few marquee titles are on the platter for 2022. 

You can get series s/ one x to access them 

yes. You can buy the series s or one x.. but  stalker, redfall and starfield are not going to be released on one x 

@AnK

I think yoh should wait for GP to populate. Wait for more MS first party releases and then take the plunge (gauging the quality of releases). 

Right now, we still don't know what will happen in the future. How better/worse xbox would fare compared to the competition. 

Ps 5 is a safer bet imo, specially for SP titles. Plus, you get access to ps vr 2 as well. 

Hold onto your ps4 for few months and directly get the horizon bundle/gow bundle. 

Edited by radicaldude

30 minutes ago, AnK said:

Along with that,

XSX + GP is a really good option for people who skipped previous generation of Xbox. GP has a lot of quality titles for those folks. However, people like me won't benefit much because I only play SP games. I took my X1X from storage, played FH5 and Halo infinite and put it back to storage. So irrespective of how tempting it is, evaluate your position and weigh in whether it is useful right now. if not, just wait like I've been doing. Somehow managed to ignore the FOMO :lol:

Just now, b!T said:

XSX + GP is a really good option for people who skipped previous generation of Xbox. GP has a lot of quality titles for those folks. However, people like me won't benefit much because I only play SP games. I took my X1X from storage, played FH5 and Halo infinite and put it back to storage. So irrespective of how tempting it is, evaluate your position and weigh in whether it is useful right now. if not, just wait like I've been doing. Somehow managed to ignore the FOMO :lol:

Yeah. No use paying for a subscription if you don't use it regularly. 

Better deal- buy a disc, play it as per your time permits, sell it later. 

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

Yeah obviously,it’s just an FPS boost to OneX.

If one can resist that then no reason to buy. 

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yeah obviously,it’s just an FPS boost to OneX.

If one can resist that then no reason to buy. 

A majority are using GP at the moment purely for Infinites and Horizons MP. 

Yoh can get both few years down the line as well (if you subscribe to GP later). I personally feel you should wait till mid 2022. 

You may get a ps5 in Feb though.