The Xbox Series X|S thread

40 minutes ago, ox- said:
3 hours ago, b!T said:

Thanks! I also mostly play SP games and already got the PS5 last month. I still ordered the XSX now because I already have the 3 year scampass and I really want to play FH5, Flight Simulator, Hades, Back4Blood...

Sobbing Season 9 GIF by Friends

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/titles-added-to-xbox-game-pass-in-2021-were-reportedly-worth-over-6300/

“The value of the titles added to Xbox Game Pass in 2021 reportedly exceeded $6,300”

Think I played and tried at least 50-100 games on GP this year alone. Be it $630 or $6300, still a massive saving. :thumbsup: 

• Like 7

Both gameloot and CEX are paying so less for the one x, 13k and 15k while ps4 pro is going for 20k.

Can't get good bucks for a better performing hardware just coz it's india, and PS is the only gaming machine along with PC as per the masses.

Fukin Microsoft can't even introduce a trade in program like most countries, don't feel safe to sell to people independently to many after sale hassles. Just want a reputed shop smooth selling experience. I don't think Series X upgrade is on my cards anytime soon. Can we play cross platform MP on forza halo and other games, one x with series x?

• Sad 1

I would have preferred to sell it here or olx if not for hagglers, especially olx is infested with them and some of the trolls are asking for 5-10k.
since my console was imported so i got almost same price for which i bought, if it was an indian console with warranty there is noway i would  have sold it on gameloot or cex

I would have preferred to sell it here or olx if not for hagglers, especially olx is infested with them and some of the trolls are asking for 5-10k.
since my console was imported so i got almost same price for which i bought, if it was an indian console with warranty there is noway i would  have sold it on gameloot or cex
How is Microsoft warranty here btw? if console breaks and it's past the 1yr period do they do a sony and give the new replacement of the same for half price?

The xbox stocks still going strong duch a tempt if not for getting rid of older hw.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

How is Microsoft warranty here btw? if console breaks and it's past the 1yr period do they do a sony and give the new replacement of the same for half price?

The xbox stocks still going strong duch a tempt if not for getting rid of older hw.

No they dont do that ,have never done it also.

Console has been very reliable entire lastgen as well ,dont think you have anything to worry about unless you have some bad luck with electronics.

No they dont do that ,have never done it also.

Console has been very reliable entire lastgen as well ,dont think you have anything to worry about unless you have some bad luck with electronics.
Well my one x is nearing 4 years. But you can't really forget RROD x360s. Back then i bought the xbox 360 arcade so missed that launch fiasco.

20 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Well my one x is nearing 4 years. But you can't really forget RROD x360s. Back then i bought the xbox 360 arcade so missed that launch fiasco.

Ya they gave consoles for 3 years ,so that no one had an issue. It was unprecedented and they handled it really well.

Also there have been 4-5 console releases since then ,so dont see a reason to be paranoid .

Edited by triggr happy ss