The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Tbh what's cc gonna do here besides being apologetic and promising to pass on the feedback. 

To probably check why it's being packed in this manner in the first place. 

11 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

To probably check why it's being packed in this manner in the first place. 

TBH CC won't know sh*t.. Amazon and FK has no direct connect between CC and the Seller who does the shipping.. But CC can see what has happened here and give him a Xbox game free :P 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

TBH CC won't know sh*t.. Amazon and FK has no direct connect between CC and the Seller who does the shipping.. But CC can see what has happened here and give him a Xbox game free :P 

Pretty sure it's not the first time they'd be hearing about this, so they might have already conducted some internal investigation on this. They'd probably not divulge it, but worth emphasizing why it's imperative for the good to not be packed in this manner. A free game would be great. :P

Everything inside looks like new and properly sealed. But i can see hand marks immediately on console dunno if it was my hands, console looks finger magnet unlike series s. apart from that everything feels new. gave complaint to customer service they said will report to concern team. I'm waiting for some kind of coupon.

Also download speeds are horrible

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

7 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Received my series x 
Horrible no packing. came direct xbox

Mine came in a packed box but shoddy packing and there was a hole punched through on one side which had made it's way a bit through the Xbox box.

Thankfully it's packaged like a tank and no actual damage to the console.

14 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Mine came in a packed box but shoddy packing and there was a hole punched through on one side which had made it's way a bit through the Xbox box.

Thankfully it's packaged like a tank and no actual damage to the console.

As a collector, I would have been mighty pissed at both the outcomes, I prefer to maintain my consoles complete in box and in top notch condition

21 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

My copy of oninaki also had a shattered box recently. They didn't process return/replacement. Said as long as the disc is not damaged, its not product damage. Amazon is dropping ball on the quality of service.

Added amazon / cloudtail to no buy list, same as PPGC, only exception I will make is for games that are under 1K

Can't risk high value items

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Lena hai ni apne....

Apna time ayega, right now waiting .... :unsure: