The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yea there will be for sure ,i am leaning more towards starfield. 

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Forza Motorsport will not get any special edition. Starfield is the biggest game of 2022, so it will get huge marketing push

Thanks needed something concrete like this, I'm leaning more towards starfield as well, unless forza looks too good and startup button sound is of a supercar.

The halo one disappoints me a bit with it's minimal design instead of going bold with creative ideas that would truly make it feel like 20yr anniversary.

3 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Thanks needed something concrete like this, I'm leaning more towards starfield as well, unless forza looks too good and startup button sound is of a supercar.

The halo one disappoints me a bit with it's minimal design instead of going bold with creative ideas that would truly make it feel like 20yr anniversary.

I love the halo console with the minimal design ,thats how consoles should be . Anything loud like the gear4 red console or the cyberpunk one look good only for few days IMO.

Also with all the hardware concerns you have ,i doubt buying a limited edition makes sense . What if it has a hardware issue and gets replaced by the regular one :rofl:

10 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I love the halo console with the minimal design ,thats how consoles should be . Anything loud like the gear4 red console or the cyberpunk one look good only for few days IMO.

Also with all the hardware concerns you have ,i doubt buying a limited edition makes sense . What if it has a hardware issue and gets replaced by the regular one :rofl:

I think MS has minimal reported issues, but by next year big releases i think MS will sort those out, after using the slick one x, series x just looks ugly to me, if they justify the fat shape with some unique design like this below then I'd be existed to buy it, of course not as strapped with content like this but with at least some design choice that looks thematic.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/you-can-win-this-ridiculous-far-cry-6-xbox-series-x-custom-console/1100-6495878/

Last year this time was an EPIC time for those who had pre ordered Series X on the launch date… Here is one of the summaries of FK f**kery

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56120-the-xbox-series-xs-thread/&do=findComment&comment=2429747

@quixote_1989 Remembers it very well ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Last year this time was an EPIC time for those who had pre ordered Series X on the launch date… Here is one of the summaries of FK f**kery

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56120-the-xbox-series-xs-thread/&do=findComment&comment=2429747

It's burned into his soul. Everytime he's reborn he'll relive the moment in his dreams :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

It's burned into his soul. Everytime he's reborn he'll relive the moment in his dreams :lol:

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Haha 2