The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

No way. You buying Xbox? 

Ah i get it. Buying for friend or cousin or dooor k mausaji? :P

Not buying. Just for knowledge. Might buy it eventually in few months. Don't have time right now to justify two systems

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Not buying. Just for knowledge. Might buy it eventually in few months. Don't have time right now to justify two systems

How to add stuff to add to wishlist for products where url is showing an error. Follow the conversation properly

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

GTA 4 is f**king brilliant btw. I'm glad I'm able to enjoy this masterpiece I missed on the ps3. 

The dialogues are pretty amazing. I think it's one of the few games which actually make me laugh. Really solid satire. 

Ended up buying the DLCs too although it was equivalent to a Returnal because of some weird sh*t with the xbox store. It was not showing on the Xbox store so had to go through the ingame 360 marketplace which again had some region issues and sh*t. 

I think the spent close to 2.5 hours on this. At least was able to buy it. 

I had the exact opposite experience. I felt a lot of the missions lacked variety and it became your same run off the mill kill this guy, fetch this thing. Gta V solved this in a way with their missions and having three characters.   I did love the darker setting but this game aged very poorly. The controls are another conversation altogether. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

GTA 4 is f**king brilliant btw. I'm glad I'm able to enjoy this masterpiece I missed on the ps3. 

The dialogues are pretty amazing. I think it's one of the few games which actually make me laugh. Really solid satire. 

Ended up buying the DLCs too although it was equivalent to a Returnal because of some weird sh*t with the xbox store. It was not showing on the Xbox store so had to go through the ingame 360 marketplace which again had some region issues and sh*t. 

I think the spent close to 2.5 hours on this. At least was able to buy it. 

Man. Having fomo about not picking it up during the sale now. Story & dialogue wise GTA4 is my favourite game in the series, had characters that you actually liked and cared about. 

If they ever make a remaster then I hope they won't jack it like the current collection.