The Xbox Series X|S thread

19 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Everything is good , but do not buy those crappy charging docks for xbox controllers. Batterys lasts maximum 2 hrs. Gave up and switched to cells :roflroll:

Nah, not buying any battery pack that isn't from a good brand.

14 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Which reminds me that my Eneloops are still going strong (8+ years) but don't hold the charge that well now. Let's see how much more it can take.

PS - The larger capacity Eneloops (black ones) sucked a*s and died a long time back.

PPS - Another reason they don't last as much now (besides their age) is because I have harder to drive pair of headphones attached to it.

Still better than my Eveready that I got by mistake.

41 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Which reminds me that my Eneloops are still going strong (8+ years) but don't hold the charge that well now. Let's see how much more it can take.

PS - The larger capacity Eneloops (black ones) sucked a*s and died a long time back.

PPS - Another reason they don't last as much now (besides their age) is because I have harder to drive pair of headphones attached to it.

Dont play much xbox rn. But yeah eneloops are way better , Stick to it.

26 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Nah, not buying any battery pack that isn't from a good brand.

I learned my lesson.

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Everything is good , but do not buy those crappy charging docks for xbox controllers. Batterys lasts maximum 2 hrs. Gave up and switched to cells :roflroll:

Same. Bought the Dobe ones for my One S. It barely lasts an hour and a half now. Was looking to get the Razer dock but that’s grossly overpriced. Ended up buying 4 Duracell 2500 AAs + the Eneloop charger

Does any one sell Xbox cards here at IVG?

Tried purchasing xbos cards from microsoft's website but was met with error. It was working even 3 days back.

Also tried to chat with customer support but couldn't. Even xbox support page is showing that there are issues in chat support.

Does xbox support got any email id?

:ranting:

On 1/24/2022 at 3:17 PM, Aercy said:

Those who bought Xbox Series X from Amazon in the past 6 months: What was the wait times from ordering and delivery? My estimated time is Feb 14th, ordered on Jan 16th

Finally its ‘Preparing for Dispatch’ … this is such a test of patience.

a4ufKDT.jpg 

15 hours ago, makdi_man said:

Does any one sell Xbox cards here at IVG?

Tried purchasing xbos cards from microsoft's website but was met with error. It was working even 3 days back.

Also tried to chat with customer support but couldn't. Even xbox support page is showing that there are issues in chat support.

Does xbox support got any email id?

:ranting:

contact them through Twitter DM. They respond much faster there. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Got my Series X on Wednesday but work just HAD to get hectic this week of all times. Finally got to play Forza Horizon 5 tonight and even on my crappy TV it looks so good. Next upgrade is definitely the TV.

The game you should begin with if you have GPU is Psychonauts 2. Everything else can wait. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yes got all 3. Pc, ps5 and xbox sx

Assassin creed tortured me by saying - " ab toh lele" . So i had to order it. 

:P

4 minutes ago, psinide said:

Do you have the Switch though?

Do You Even Lift Super Bowl GIF by Rocket Mortgage

Clearly missing the superior console. :sign_banhim: