The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 minute ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Add it to your wishlist on Amazon + turn on notify when in stock and keep an eye on this thread. The SX stays around for a while (couple of hours) when it's in stock so you should be able to grab it if you spot it.

Only thing is that the restock is not planned and not as many as the PS5 so you can't plan ahead.

Have it in wishlist have notifications on from twitter nd discord bots but when only 1-2 pcs drop it wipes in a second and cant get it then, for big restocks i havent seen any yet in this month and dont know if any will come anytime soon... already decided to buy xsx and purhcased 3years gamepass today for 8500... so was thinking to order from ppgc

29 minutes ago, gsaksham1 said:

Have it in wishlist have notifications on from twitter nd discord bots but when only 1-2 pcs drop it wipes in a second and cant get it then, for big restocks i havent seen any yet in this month and dont know if any will come anytime soon... already decided to buy xsx and purhcased 3years gamepass today for 8500... so was thinking to order from ppgc

Prepaidgamer is reliable, you can pull the trigger 

3 hours ago, gsaksham1 said:

Looking to buy a xbox series x, (can wait a lil but dont want to buy from scalpers), Looking for leads for shops in delhi/ncr selling at mrp .

Prepaidgamercard is also taking orders for delivery in mid april, is the site reliable? should i order from them?

You should get it before April from other sources I think.

Just couple of days ago saw a piece at retailer. Not in NCR though.

7 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

You should get it before April from other sources I think.

Just couple of days ago saw a piece at retailer. Not in NCR though.

Here in NCR many retailers have xsx but are selling for 58k only console or 65k for console + headset and 1-2games..

9 hours ago, gsaksham1 said:

Here in NCR many retailers have xsx but are selling for 58k only console or 65k for console + headset and 1-2games..

Dont get it from PPGC. The owner abuses you if you follow up too much. Also from what I've read he charges 10% cancellation fee irrespective of whether you or he cancels the order (due to no stock):rofl:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Dont get it from PPGC. The owner abuses you if you follow up too much. Also from what I've read he charges 10% cancellation fee irrespective of whether you or he cancels the order (due to no stock):rofl:

Yup they charge a cancellation fee of upto 10% not 10% everytime , from what i have heard they only charge payment gateway fee like if you pay by credit card on razorpay around 2-2.5%.

I have seen cases of them abusing customers but that was 1-1.5 years ago and it seems they are now working towards better service.

After seeing many good reviews of people ordering series x and s from them i have ordered one series x today they delivery date they gave is 19/04/2022 - 25/04/2022 so i will follow up with them if itsnt shipped by then but i hope they will provide good service.

19 minutes ago, gsaksham1 said:

Yup they charge a cancellation fee of upto 10% not 10% everytime , from what i have heard they only charge payment gateway fee like if you pay by credit card on razorpay around 2-2.5%.

I have seen cases of them abusing customers but that was 1-1.5 years ago and it seems they are now working towards better service.

After seeing many good reviews of people ordering series x and s from them i have ordered one series x today they delivery date they gave is 19/04/2022 - 25/04/2022 so i will follow up with them if itsnt shipped by then but i hope they will provide good service.

I have ordered mine from them as well. My delivery date is 9-15 April. I've heard mixed reviews about their service. Patiently waiting for now, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

1 hour ago, Nikushimi said:

I have ordered mine from them as well. My delivery date is 9-15 April. I've heard mixed reviews about their service. Patiently waiting for now, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

Ya, but most reviews of them in past year have been positive according to me before that there were many negatives but now i see mosly positive.

I have bought a few games from PPGC. I am based out of Bangalore and so is the owner/store. I text him directly since he is quite active on whatsapp and he delivers the order via Porter in a couple of hours.

Personal experience has been good. Got Forbidden West for a decent price on day 1 from him.

Edited by l33tmaniac

9 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Jiomart selling consoles. :bigyellowgrin:

Never in stock though, will show OOS for any PIN. As someone mentioned they must be just collecting phone numbers via this ...

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Holy sh*t! Not buying games again. 

Gamepass is the best?, was about to buy ps5 but then I saw GPU and how can I get it in around 8k for 3 years, changed my mind and ordered an xbox series x and bought 3 years GPU...

• Like 1

Was about to buy gotg in egs sale.... so glad i didn't.  I hope it stays for sometime.  For now, like a dragon is taking up all of my gaming time!

Also the backlog keeps building.... Halo infinite/geow5/Forza 5/Firewatch/Greedfall .... all half played or waiting to be played !

Edited by Ne0

Got the XSS with external HDD.   Right on time for GOTG :dance:.

Currently only on download mode . Yet to start playing.  Need suggestions on Halo and Gears.

Can I directly play Halo Infinite Campaign or its better to play original ones? MCC collection etc.?

I remember trying MCC long back but couldn't get into the first one much.  So should we play ALL previous campaigns or some can be skipped completely(4,5 etc)?

For Gears,  I played the first one remastered edition and i liked it. But 2 and 3 seems not enhanced.

Can i skip 2,3 and directly play 4 & 5?  or is 2 & 3 worth it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Currently only on download mode . Yet to start playing.  Need suggestions on Halo and Gears.

Can I directly play Halo Infinite Campaign or its better to play original ones? MCC collection etc.?

I remember trying MCC long back but couldn't get into the first one much.  So should we play ALL previous campaigns or some can be skipped completely(4,5 etc)?

For Gears,  I played the first one remastered edition and i liked it. But 2 and 3 seems not enhanced.

Can i skip 2,3 and directly play 4 & 5?  or is 2 & 3 worth it. 

Great, congrats!!

For Halo, story is complicated and goes beyond games. 

Play as many as time allows. There are no bad Halo games IMO. If you wanna jump on Infinite that's fine too, just watch story recap on YouTube. Still, playing previous games would offer better experience. 

Then jump into multiplayer of Infinite, that's just superb.

For Gears, story isn't very complicated. You could jump straight to Gears 5 would also be fine. It has a very cool recap video that covers everything. Gears 5 imo is best one, especially it's online part.

• Thanks 1