The Xbox Series X|S thread

If he had said Starfield will review higher than GoW~R that’s still a digestible possibility. 
(though still quite stupid without watching anything about it) 

But every M$ game will review higher than every Sony game?!? 
Redfall will review higher than GoW~R?!?

(& of that you haven’t even seen the engine)

I mean yeah…..as I said,collective consciousness jinx. :lol: 

1 minute ago, AnK said:

If he had said Starfield will review higher than GoW~R that’s still a digestible possibility. 

Ya bro ..it will kill it….you keep doing you… :roflroll:

I guess logic cannot work with fanboys..

ponies and xbots are the same?

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Ya bro ..it will kill it….you keep doing you… :roflroll:

I guess logic cannot work with fanboys..

ponies and xbots are the same?

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

There's a joke that goes that Bethesda games are mod friendly in order to allow the users to fix all the bugs and problems themselves :rofl:

Also polished and Bethesda don't go together.

By Bethesda i mean the Todd Coward studio, not the publisher.

Yes modders not only fix bugs but also add insane amount of gameplay content for free which increases the longevity of the game. 

Massive quest mods in Skyrim and Fallout offered 100s hours of gameplay content. Skyrim remains top 10 or top 15 most popular Steam games coz of mods even today.

There are over million mods for Skyrim. Lol

One example of excellent quest mod with proper story and voice acting

There are dedicated YouTube Skyrim and Fallout modding channels with million subscribers. So this sh*t is big.

Nexus forum exist coz Bethesda games mods.

Edited by WhiteWolf

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

People said the same about cdpr and their engine.. how it's mod friendly, easy to use, blah blah etc But the bottomline is that even they had to change the engine and opt for a 3rd party one. And the Red engine was miles better at visual showcase than any BGS engine (creation or gamebyro)

Cyberpunk fiasco can be wholesale chalked to their engine. It still does not have features/systems that can create a living breathing cityscape.

UE5 offers a lot more complete system set out of the box. It's logical to move to it. 

Red engine is modified version of top down games like Neverwinter Nights. Having played all Witcher games, i cannot think of a single reason why they should stick to it when they wanna make 3rd person games.

It’s a*s it is on PS4pro & XBOneX

twits at TakeTwo are just sitting on it doing nothing. 

No patch,No Upgrade ,No Rerelease

Absolutely nothing.

Booted it up lately but just couldn’t help but think how it would look in 60fps.  

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s a*s it is on PS4pro & XBOneX

twits at TakeTwo are just sitting on it doing nothing. 

No patch,No Upgrade ,No Rerelease

Absolutely nothing.

Booted it up lately but just couldn’t help but think how it would look in 60fps.  

They will make a current gen remaster and sell it for full price :rofl:

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

They will make a current gen remaster and sell it for full price :rofl:

They “care about their fanbase” unlike greedy Sony who gives patches for free & Upgrades for ₹500-800. :lol: 

1 hour ago, makdi_man said:

Anybody played RDR2 over XSX. Is the 30fps too jarring compared to other games.

Thinking of buying RDR2 again (this time for Xbox) as the Ultimate Edition is going for ₹1700

Don't buy, I think this or next year the 60 FPS enhanced edition :P might come out..and if they price it 700 bucks like the GTA V on PS5 then worth the wait...

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice, folks. Will wait for the upgraded version (if it even releases).

Thought about buying Elden RIng, but I suck at souls type of games and would be a wastage of 4K rupees.

Can anyone recommend me any new gen AAA third person games, which are not available on gamepass.

5 minutes ago, makdi_man said:

Thanks for the advice, folks. Will wait for the upgraded version (if it even releases).

Thought about buying Elden RIng, but I suck at souls type of games and would be a wastage of 4K rupees.

Can anyone recommend me any new gen AAA third person games, which are not available on gamepass.

Resident Evil 2 Remake. 

It's getting a optimised patch soon. 

17 minutes ago, makdi_man said:

ER must be the least stressful Souls game, I reckon. Heck, I play it to chill by just loitering around the landscapes busting everyone's balls with my OP character. 

However, must admit that if you do play like that and tell about it here, you'll face the wrath of the gatekeepers :P  

On 5/2/2022 at 3:11 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Don't buy, I think this or next year the 60 FPS enhanced edition :P might come out..and if they price it 700 bucks like the GTA V on PS5 then worth the wait...

I hope this comes true <3 I played RDR2 on PS4 and loved every minute of it, but would like to play it again preferably once it gains 60 FPS support... on the green machine this time hehe.

Anybody of you guys caught news that the Shadowrun games will be coming out on Game Pass? All 3 of them. I finished the first and Dragonfall on PC/Steam and they are incredibly good - very smooth tactical gameplay and the game has an intriguing storyline. Don't miss out on these!

I don’t really know if this makes any sense but just bumped into this.

The guy is claiming that just cause he is running the 30fps game in 120hrz mode on SX it’s giving him a “60 fps experience”. 

I don’t think it makes sense…..someone should try & comment. 

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don’t really know if this makes any sense but just bumped into this.

The guy is claiming that just cause he is running the 30fps game in 120hrz mode on SX it’s giving him a “60 fps experience”. 

I don’t think it makes sense…..someone should try & comment. 

LOL did anything change recently ?? It still looks 30 FPS to me on the video and same is mentioned in youtube title..

I have played this for a brief time and still have it.. have 120 set on Xbox but can't see it going beyond 30.. its pretty same experience like Xbox One X, there is no special thing added to make use of Xbox Series X

Honest from comment section :rofl:

Why are you giving false info. Stop it before I report the channel. You are embarrassing Xbox owners. The game is 30fps. 120hz Xbox output DOES NOT give you the feeling of 60. Cone on bro

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Haha 1