The Xbox Series X|S thread

Hitman was never really an out n out stealth game.

Obviously it has stealth & it’s woven in as an essential mechanism but it’s more like in between the puzzles. 

But it’s one of the best series for the genre no doubt. 

Have played all from Hitman 2:SA up until reboot. 

So my series X got stuck on the update screen, waited for over an hour. Nothing. Had to unplug it and restart for it to work.

Haven't been that stressed Inn a while :unsure:

• Sad 3

14 hours ago, Snake said:

So my series X got stuck on the update screen, waited for over an hour. Nothing. Had to unplug it and restart for it to work.

Haven't been that stressed Inn a while :unsure:

While system software updating, you cut the power. That’s my biggest worry with these consoles. Doesn’t it open chances for hard bricking your console?

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

While system software updating, you cut the power. That’s my biggest worry with these consoles. Doesn’t it open chances for hard bricking your console?

There's always a risk, yes. I've had that happen to me though my Xbox booted just fine but, of course, had to do the update all over again. I've seen cases online where people have bricked their console during an update but have revived it by flashing the latest firmware via a USB stick.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I guess this is expected to happen so that's why they have the safe mode thing on PS( on xbox too there must be something similar ) so you can restore from usb.

Actual bricks only happen I think when you mod the system software and something goes wrong.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Thats what most people say works when it's stuck on update

Was really missing a great 3rd person shooter and bought MGS V again.

What a great game. The 2nd half sucks but the gameplay is so fun. Also for a game released about 7 years back, it still holds up graphically.

Konami could have relased a sandbox game with similar gameplay but instead they went with Survive. :ranting:

Now waiting for Rockstar to announce a upgraded RDR2. Will even pay full price for it.