The Xbox Series X|S thread

29 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah I hope he's not counting the same games twice. 

They are saying games, not exclusives. So likely it's including those.

Anyways, Starfield and Redfall in Q4 would be more than enough. 

New ips, long lasting etc etc. Good stuff. 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

5 new games luanched in FY22. If he's counting same games in FY23 then it's silly as sh*t

5 games were Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empires 4, Flight Simulator, Psychonauts 2. 

They didn't counted Deathloop and Ghostwire. 

Thinking of upgrading my xbox one s to series s as i am unable to download microsoft flight sim. Just wondering if there is any remarkable difference between the 2 in terms of graphics, loading speed? I play on an average high def monitor, and mainly use the console for xbox game pass and multimedia. The lack of physical Blu ray player is not a factor as i havent brought any physical game in almost 5 years. Any inputs from ppl who made the switch recently would be appreciated 

2 minutes ago, godspeed4476 said:

Thinking of upgrading my xbox one s to series s as i am unable to download microsoft flight sim. Just wondering if there is any remarkable difference between the 2 in terms of graphics, loading speed? I play on an average high def monitor, and mainly use the console for xbox game pass and multimedia. The lack of physical Blu ray player is not a factor as i havent brought any physical game in almost 5 years. Any inputs from ppl who made the switch recently would be appreciated 

Huge difference esp in loading if you're jumping from one s to series s

1 minute ago, godspeed4476 said:

Awesome. KC is Awesome.

Any major difference visually? Does the unlcoking of FPS plays a major difference on a 28' LED monitor? 

Games generally look and play at better rez and fps so visual difference is very noticable. Just get it and take care of your leg. ?

• Like 1

Just now, KnackChap said:

Games generally look and play at better rez and fps so visual difference is very noticable. Just get it and take care of your leg. ?

Thks bud <3, might just make the switch tomorrow. I have 10-11 more days on being immobile and being on full bed rest hence trying to make most of it by gaming haha