The Xbox Series X|S thread

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/former-bungie-director-joins-343-industries-to-work-on-halo-infinite

Former Bungie director Paul Bertone has joined 343 Industries to work on Halo Infinite.

Bertone has signed on as Technical Design Director. In this position, he will help bridge the gap between design and programming.

Bertone originally worked on Bungie's five Halo games before leaving the studio in 2012, working with other developers like Undead Labs before returning to Halo in 2022.

On 7/10/2022 at 9:06 PM, playstationdude said:

Massive scare today. Booted my series x in dev mode after 6-7 months and the screen stuck on startup. Tried resetting 3-4 times but same issue. Finally did a hard reboot and managed to reset the console. Fking never using dev mode again, will just load retroarch on my laptop:fear:

You can install retroarch,Duckstation UWP app and PCSX2 UWP app all on retail mode...

There is no need to use dev mode anymore.

On 7/19/2022 at 2:05 PM, Krazyniks said:

XSX pre-owned available on Gameloot for 44k

Still there, been up for nearly a month. Started at 48k and is now down to 43k :lol:  Pretty sure GL is losing money on that unit. I'm in half mind to sell my SS and get it instead.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Still there, been up for nearly a month. Started at 48k and is now down to 43k :lol:  Pretty sure GL is losing money on that unit. I'm in half mind to sell my SS and get it instead.

Ohh okay . Yeah considering what they were offering earlier for XSX and shipping (2 ways ) they would most likely be losing money. 

17 minutes ago, kalish121 said:

I am getting a series x , can anyone guide me how to get game pass ultimate for 3 yrs ? Had read some where here to get it cheap couldn't find the thread

Here's the thread: