The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Demand has tapered off I guess. It was more of Fomo last year when we bought these

Could be or there are more stocks being produced. Even when we bought it, then thing was in stock for a day and a half and this was during Christmas season. I'd like see how quickly Sony can bump up their production as I did read that they have ramped it up and it should be easily available towards the last quarter. Either way, hope the situation keep improving now. Even the PC GPU scene is back to normal. 

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Could be or there are more stocks being produced. Even when we bought it, then thing was in stock for a day and a half and this was during Christmas season. I'd like see how quickly Sony can bump up their production as I did read that they have ramped it up and it should be easily available towards the last quarter. Either way, hope the situation keep improving now. Even the PC GPU scene is back to normal. 

Yes. The other day rtx 3080ti was available on amazon for 76k after discounts. Crazy 

4 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Was planning to buy the series s :angry:

Not anymore 

Better to buy pre-owned.  It should be available for around 25-28k with 3-10 months warranty left depending on where you are located.  

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Easily available in pre-owned market for under 25 bro

11 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Better to buy pre-owned.  It should be available for around 25-28k with 3-10 months warranty left depending on where you are located.  

7 minutes ago, b!T said:

Series S at MRP is a strict no no. Find a pre owned one or get an X.

Ya will get pre owned itself. Pointless getting it at this price. No fridge please. PS5 is sufficient plus no major exclusives on xbox :P

Only gamepass access with decent visuals i want 

7 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

XSS does that job pretty well . Although it's designed to output at 1440p - it does very good job of 4k upscaling. most games run at intended resolutions - even Halo infinite runs pretty well at 60 fps with good visuals. 

It's only when you try to play it 120 fps resolution goes down to 900p with poor textures . 

XSS is a good option for 20k (brand new). 

The fact that buying extended storage costs almost the same as the console itself is stupid af. 

Especially a big problem considering the storage is only 500 gb for a digital-only console. 

31 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

XSS does that job pretty well . Although it's designed to output at 1440p - it does very good job of 4k upscaling. most games run at intended resolutions - even Halo infinite runs pretty well at 60 fps with good visuals. 

It's only when you try to play it 120 fps resolution goes down to 900p with poor textures . 

Yeah. Don't need 120fps anyways. It's good but since I have PS5, i can play on 120fps on that.

1440p & 4k upscaling will do

1 hour ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Ya will get pre owned itself. Pointless getting it at this price. No fridge please. PS5 is sufficient plus no major exclusives on xbox :P

Get it if something interests you. 

Gamepass is not a good reason to get it. 

If you wanna play online, xbox community is very cool and is primary reason to get it. Else wait till something interesting come up. Price will go down as well.