The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

It is exact answer to what you asked. 

Xbox is mostly digital. Half of xbox series consoles sold are digital.

Most people buy physical on ps5 cause a used market exists.

On xbox most people that buy physical must be collectors.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

This is untrue. Most PS gamers buying games digital as well. Over 70% games bought are digital on PS, this has been mentioned in their quarterly investors call consistently.

Try again. 

F*ck does Capcom sales alone have to do with what I said.

Most people buying physical on PS is false, digital sales are higher on PS as well not just xbox. So what RV mentioned isn't false.

Going by proportionality, the difference is massive.

23 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

F*ck does Capcom sales alone have to do with what I said.

Most people buying physical on PS is false, digital sales are higher on PS as well not just xbox. So what RV mentioned isn't false.

Going by proportionality, the difference is massive.

Ya you also need to take into account the total consoles sales . Ps has sold more compared to xbox in the UK so boxed sales will be higher. There are a lot of variables to consider.

Edited by triggr happy ss

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ya you also need to take into account the total consoles sales . Ps has sold more compared to xbox in the UK so boxed sales will be higher. There are a lot of variables to consider.

True. But that an Xbox issue, they've failed to penetrate UK market despite doing better compared to last gen. Shame there's no global data on these things per game.

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

This is likely because the highest selling sku in the series franchise is the S which is digital only 

If I remember correctly, that article was talking about the last gen consoles (as well).

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I spent more time on XSS than PS5 nowadays(darn it Forza) and I still can't get over the fact how convoluted the menu is. How hard it is to provide a simple menu like PS or even Nintendo.

Edited by b!T

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

put it on energy saving mode and its just ONE button full shut down..

This is what I do. Just long press xbox button on controller and press A for full shut down.

Instant on mode doesn't make any sense now that it boots faster than i can put my headphones on.

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

put it on energy saving mode and its just ONE button full shut down..

Energy saving mode and full shutdown is the same thing? there I was thinking it has 3 power off modes :lol:

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Energy saving mode and full shutdown is the same thing? there I was thinking it has 3 power off modes :lol:

The only upside to these confusing options is, all power states are very stable and the system never throws any error even when the power is cut off without properly turning it off. 

And quick resume always works. :wub: