The Xbox Series X|S thread

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Not yet. Maybe when USA wakes up in few hours or wait for their event later this month. 

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Lets wait for the specs, coming soon as they promise. Feel bad for the developers basically design an Xbox Game for the below SKUs for this and next year :panic:

Xbox One

Xbox One S

Xbox One X

Xbox Series S

Xbox Series X

Hope its a powerful enough upgrade and not a replacement to Xbox one X.

3 minutes ago, Animus said:

looks like a speaker / woofer to me...lol

Yeah that round grill is just weird tho I feel this is the best of the next gen consoles. Perfect size. Could actually do well with some subtle curves. Unlike the OTT design of the PS5 and the imo boxy design of the XsX, the S could actually fit in really well anywhere. 

19 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I feel sorry for the guys trying to sell the one X now.:P

An Onex X owner does not need to buy any of the two new consoles for atleast a year more, by then anyway price of the old console won't matter much. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Now? 1X has been a hard sell for months lol.

This is true too, and with every passing day selling a PS4 will keep getting difficult too. It's the best time to sell these consoles, cex is giving a decent deal. Also you do get buyers in OLX right now because of the lockdown. 

2 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

The Series S looks quite nice. I think it would quite a compact media centre addition if kept horizontal. Hopefully they don't balls up the pricing in India.

I'm expecting 29,999

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm expecting 29,999

That's what I was thinking too, with Series X ~45,000. That's a confirmed holiday purchase then. 

What are the possibilities of an Indian launch in November, does it usually launch alongside global dates? Excited for Flight Sim & Planet Coaster :P

Edited by El Tigre Chino

Just now, Animus said:

Series X confirmed for 499$? :O + Launch date 10th November

Yes. Not officially but Windows Central confirmed the prices for both S and X.

$299 for S

$499 for X

Both launching on November 10 

10 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

That's what I was thinking too, with Series X ~45,000. That's a confirmed holiday purchase then. 

What are the possibilities of an Indian launch in November, does it usually launch alongside global dates? Excited for Flight Sim & Planet Coaster :P

For Indian prices Always go with $1 = Rs.100

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Not really. India takes a long time to adopt new consoles. I could've sold my ps3 for 10k even 3 years after ps4 launch if the hdmi slot wasn't busted. 

True. India is always a late adopter when it comes to new technologies. Plus Indians are very price sensitive unlike few of the members here. 

4 minutes ago, Animus said:

Sony has to go for 

$399 - Digital Edition

$499 - Standard Edition

400$ seems like a stretch , discless doesnt mean 100$ cheaper. Also considering how much more the ps5 will sell in comparison to the xbox that would mean a huge amount of initial loss for the 1st few years.