The Xbox Series X|S thread

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Issi baat pe 

Nachoo saare “G” phaad ke!! :dance:

Aap nacho, idc.

It will cause xbot couple to flip flop into 4K is best K and 12 TFLOPS powa etc, which will be fun to watch :lol:

@PhantomShade

When i say MS will show 60 fps games, i mean first party will be 60 fps or will have option of 60fps. 3rd party games which are not under control of MS, they will go for parity with other systems which cant run 60 fps. Most multiplatform will be 30 on all platforms.  You stupid if you using third party 30 fps games to sh*t on Xbox. Valhalla is 30 fps on Series X and blame Ubisoft and their shitty optimisation. Its hard to run Odyssey at 4k60fps ultra even on pc

Big MS games will be 60. Halo infinite, n all. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

23 hours ago, Sach4life said:

How is it a DLC? I will gladly stop when you start talking sense.

Ok bhai i will not call it DLC.

It's a  expansion pack which was supposed to release for PS4 Spiderman but now its being released for PS5 as PS5 got nothing good at launch for ps5. Sony know Spiderman is a big name and people will go crazy regardless if it's expansion pack or full game.

It's a  expansion pack which was supposed to release for PS4 Spiderman but now its being released for PS5 as PS5 got nothing good at launch for ps5. Sony know Spiderman is a big name and people will go crazy regardless if it's expansion pack or full game.
Is that the reason Halo Infinite is releasing at launch for Xbox?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Just now, Sach4life said:

Is that the reason Halo Infinite is releasing at launch for Xbox?

It's obvious that MS don't expect to sell lot of Series X at launch and to make money Halo infinite needs to be on as many platforms possible. Its on PC as well. 

Also do u know 343 is making 2 separate versions of Halo infinite?  One entirely for Series X and one for Xbox one. Yes two separate games with 1200 people total working on it total. 

It's obvious that MS don't expect to sell lot of Series X at launch and to make money Halo infinite needs to be on as many platforms possible. Its on PC as well. 

Also do u know 343 is making 2 separate versions of Halo infinite?  One entirely for Series X and one for Xbox one. Yes two separate games with 1200 people total working on it total. 
So, if MM was releasing for PS4 as well, it would have been fine? Sony should have also delayed either Last of Us 2 or GOT to release at launch with separate SKU for PS5, that would have made launch automatically better, right?

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It's a  expansion pack which was supposed to release for PS4 Spiderman but now its being released for PS5 as PS4 is jam packed with great exclusives this year. Sony know Spiderman is a big name and people will go crazy regardless if it's expansion pack or full game.

Fixed 

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

So, if MM was releasing for PS4 as well, it would have been fine? Sony should have also delayed either Last of Us 2 or GOT to release at launch with separate SKU for PS5, that would have made launch automatically better, right?

It looks like ps4 game bro. It hardly looks next gen. Spiderman is using same ps4 engine, just enhanced for ps5.Just stop it.

You remember Shadow of Mordor two separate versions.? One for 360 without nemesis and one for Xbox one with nemesis and all bells and whistles. You will see that level of difference between Halo infinite last gen and next gen. 

Thats it. Im not arguing anymore. Tired of repeating same sh*t. If want to live with a lie, so be it. Believe what u want to believe. Lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

It looks like ps4 game bro. It hardly looks next gen. Spiderman is using same ps4 engine, just enhanced for ps5.

Just stop it.

You remember Shadow of Mordor two separate versions.? One for 360 without nemesis and one for Xbox one with nemesis and all bells and whistles. You will see that level of difference between Halo infinite last gen and next gen. 

Thats it. Im not arguing anymore. Tired of repeating same sh*t. If want to live with a lie, so be it. Believe what u want to believe. Lol
I am just replying to your stupidity. This logic that "PS5 has nothing good to play at launch but Xbox has". If Sont was desperate, they could have delayed GOT or Last of Us Part 2 for rhe launch and it would have been the "biggest launch ever". Goes on to show how confident they are that they didn't do that.

And please stop replying, subah subah chutti waale din aur bewakufiyan nh jhel sakta main

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You are lying , thats not how it is :threatenlumber:

20 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It looks like ps4 game bro. It hardly looks next gen. Spiderman is using same ps4 engine, just enhanced for ps5.Just stop it.

>no gameplay released

>literally no in-game footage

It LoOks LiKe Ps4 gAmE br0! 

BOLO ANTARYAMI BABA ZODKESH  KI

Spoiler

JAI!

I think lets wait till 23. Their message will be clear, whether they took fan feedback last 2 gens or whether they're going to do things their own way this gen as well.

Also hoping there is no more 3rd party moneyhatting of exclusives either by Sony or MS. Its criminal that a gem like FF7 remake cannot be played day 1 on PC/xbox.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

I think lets wait till 23. Their message will be clear, whether they took fan feedback last 2 gens or whether they're going to do things their own way this gen as well.

Also hoping there is no more 3rd party moneyhatting of exclusives either by Sony or MS. Its criminal that a gem like FF7 remake cannot be played day 1 on PC/xbox.

FF7 is the one game you should excuse going to Sony actually. FF7 was the first FF game on PS. Sony was the one who gave refuge to SE after Nintendo kicked them off for FF7 development.  Sony was the one who promoted FF7 in the West and allowed FF to be the giant name it is today. And it was FF7 that convinced Sony to save SE from Bankruptcy. Had it not been for Sony and FF7, there would be no Square Enix today. They were well on their way to complete complete bankruptcy after Spirits Within Movie. If SE had gone down at the time, there would be no KH, no FF Games afterwards, No Octopath, Bravely or anything else. In fact, I'm more surprised FF is coming to PC.

But yup, saying Sony money-hatted FF7 of all games would be wrong. I would not be surprised if SE had given them the 1 year exclusivity by themselves.

Just now, roun90 said:

FF7 is the one game you should excuse going to Sony actually. FF7 was the first FF game on PS. Sony was the one who gave refuge to SE after Nintendo kicked them off for FF7 development.  Sony was the one who promoted FF7 in the West and allowed FF to be the giant name it is today. And it was FF7 that convinced Sony to save SE from Bankruptcy. Had it not been for Sony and FF7, there would be no Square Enix today. They were well on their way to complete complete bankruptcy after Spirits Within Movie. If SE had gone down at the time, there would be no KH, no FF Games afterwards, No Octopath, Bravely or anything else. In fact, I'm more surprised FF is coming to PC.

But yup, saying Sony money-hatted FF7 of all games would be wrong. I would not be surprised if SE had given them the 1 year exclusivity by themselves.

But FF7 was also released simultaneously on PC.

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

But FF7 was also released simultaneously on PC.

Yup, but still does not change the fact as to how much Sony helped FF to even exist. At that point without Sony FF7 would have been canned. Heck Sony spent $100 Million marketing the game in the West back in 1997 (Imagine spending $100 million in 1997 marketing an essentially 3rd party game). Plus they also saved SE a bit later on (Not too far in the future, I think it was in 2001 when SW fiasco happened). And when you consider that FF7 is a PS1 game, and PS1 was Sony's first console (Which also they made just after a dispute with Nintendo), I would not be surprised if they both agreed to sell on PC as well just to make game sales money. They might not have known about exclusives selling consoles yet (Just like how MS has forgotten it now)

FF7 (and only FF7, not even other FFs) go hand in hand with Sony, just as much as with SE.