The Xbox Series X|S thread

45 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s not broken 

or “Faulty” 

System never crashes & the screen holds up the pixels together without the constant Vaseline effect 

also textures & assets don’t take forever to load 

Only problem is rare horrible Framerate drops & that’s cos it’s trying to achieve resolution beyond its capabilities 

if they drop resolution closer to PS4pro level it’ll run super smooth 

It literally locks up and you never know if game has crashed or will continue. Even if resolution is reduced to 720p it will still stutter because CPU is a huge bottleneck in One X. This game is not made for last gen CPUs. One X is on its last legs. It couldn't handle AC Valhalla too. Watch Dogs Legion also was unbearable due to screentearing. Developers need to specifically optimize the game for last gen CPUs now on. The sooner last generation support is dropped the better.

Quick resume feature is so good man. I can switch between AC Valhalla, Gears 5, Immortals Fenyx rising and Fallen Order on the fly, and it keeps games in that mode even after the console is completely turned off. Best feature of next gen by far. Just microsoft needs to add more UI features to indicate which games are in quick resume state and which games don't support it etc 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Quick resume feature is so good man. I can switch between AC Valhalla, Gears 5, Immortals Fenyx rising and Fallen Order on the fly, and it keeps games in that mode even after the console is completely turned off. Best feature of next gen by far. Just microsoft needs to add more UI features to indicate which games are in quick resume state and which games don't support it etc 

It corrupted my Ori game data though. Had to re-download. 

24 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Goes lower than ps sales. MS regional pricing is better than Sony's

Absolutely. Many people still don’t believe it but it’s true. Almost all games are cheaper on Xbox compared to ps during sales. 

7 hours ago, adity said:

It corrupted my Ori game data though. Had to re-download. 

Wow that’s extreme. The only game that gives me issues is BL2 because I guess it’s looking for a network connection. Always crashes when QR’ed even with the X on standby. 

35 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Goes lower than ps sales. MS regional pricing is better than Sony's

24 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

winter sale is on. You can check the prices here: 

https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/all-games?cat=onsale

9 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Absolutely. Many people still don’t believe it but it’s true. Almost all games are cheaper on Xbox compared to ps during sales. 

Thanks guys

This is again more tempting to get Series X....let's see what's the official stock status when it refills on 21st Dec.

43 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

winter sale is on. You can check the prices here: 

https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/all-games?cat=onsale

Tempting:

Immortals Fenyx Rising™ 2,400

Assassins Creed Valhalla 2,800

Year end backlogs :threatenlumber:

Miles Morales, Ghost of Tshushima, Days Gone

Edited by Assassins Creed

3 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Hey guys, I (and others) have been getting a lot of complaints regarding some of the discussions in the PS5 and XSX threads. Specifically, the name calling and personal comments are getting out of hand, and it turns a lot of people away from being more active in these threads. There are some members who have made a habit of derailing these two threads and we won't allow that going forward. So please use this post as a general warning to everyone.

Many of us will soon have an Xbox Series X|S and/or PS5, and we'd rather use these threads to talk about our experiences, expectations and impressions rather than mindlessly posting links that push console war agendas.

Please pin this !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Hey guys, I (and others) have been getting a lot of complaints regarding some of the discussions in the PS5 and XSX threads. Specifically, the name calling and personal comments are getting out of hand, and it turns a lot of people away from being more active in these threads. There are some members who have made a habit of derailing these two threads and we won't allow that going forward. So please use this post as a general warning to everyone.

Many of us will soon have an Xbox Series X|S and/or PS5, and we'd rather use these threads to talk about our experiences, expectations and impressions rather than mindlessly posting links that push console war agendas.

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I love Immortal fenix rising but ngl im kinda salty that game already on sale few weeks after release :/

Joe is right never buy Ubisoft game at launch :/

I'm even more salty that I bought the Gold edition and even 2 weeks after launch I did not receive the gold edition content and there are already threads regarding it on Ubisoft forum which they acknowledge as problem but no fix yet. Imaging buying it at launch and then holding off playing because you want your gold edition content to be there in your playthrough and by the time Ubisoft fixes it, game is 40% off. f**king Ubi :ranting:

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

I'm even more salty that I bought the Gold edition and even 2 weeks after launch I did not receive the gold edition content and there are already threads regarding it on Ubisoft forum which they acknowledge as problem but no fix yet. Imaging buying it at launch and then holding off playing because you want your gold edition content to be there in your playthrough and by the time Ubisoft fixes it, game is 40% off. f**king Ubi :ranting:

Its better to wait for it to come to ps plus then going by the price fall?