The Xbox Series X|S thread

Just now, Ne0 said:

lol, did you somehow configure that bot to give you a 5-10 secs heads up before passing on the info to others :bigyellowgrin: ?

Hehe, no I had the bot private earlier. I converted to a public channel after I had bought mine :P

18 hours ago, hope said:

Samajhne waale samjh gaye, tu nhi samjhega aditya chatu :P

PC? Waste of money even more. 40k for graphics card only lol, even after that i miss so many great games. Worthless.

:naughty:

Hope dude, you've become like frog in a well , stuck with only ps platform.  Even I played only on PS4 last gen and missed out on many of the Xbox exclusives.  With a pc/gamepass, I'm playing all of that and enjoying, and not even worried about the next gen games releases.  I'm not advocating ppl to build a PC, but if games like gears and Forza run as good on xbox series consoles as they run on PC, getting a Xbox as of now seems a much better decision as one gets to play all the games missed out on the previous gen on gamepass!

25 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Hope dude, you've become like frog in a well , stuck with only ps platform.  Even I played only on PS4 last gen and missed out on many of the Xbox exclusives.  With a pc/gamepass, I'm playing all of that and enjoying, and not even worried about the next gen games releases.  I'm not advocating ppl to build a PC, but if games like gears and Forza run as good on xbox series consoles as they run on PC, getting a Xbox as of now seems a much better decision as one gets to play all the games missed out on the previous gen on gamepass!

:good:

Well put bro. Let everyone find and relish their share of happiness. Yeh console wars mein no one benefits only we lose our cool and spend energy