The Xbox Series X|S thread

11 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

You should get it for 55K man, check this first very good online seller, the price on the listing was 55 earlier, suddenly 58 now .. if not Olx you can find some Bangalore folks selling.. thesouq.in also had it but their website is down now

https://mcubegames.in/product/microsoft-xbox-series-x-1024-gb-black

Thanks a lot. Yes, the price is showing as 58K as of now, which is a bit much for no warranty. Will check it later to see if it drops down.

I found someone claiming to be GamesNGadget in RR Nagar on OLX, and they have it for sale for 55K - need to check if this is flat price or some exchange. Will give them a call as I have dealt with similarly named shop in Jayanagar in the past.

1 minute ago, bippukt said:

Thanks a lot. Yes, the price is showing as 58K as of now, which is a bit much for no warranty. Will check it later to see if it drops down.

I found someone claiming to be GamesNGadget in RR Nagar on OLX, and they have it for sale for 55K - need to check if this is flat price or some exchange. Will give them a call as I have dealt with similarly named shop in Jayanagar in the past.

If you buy from that shop, buy in person not online. They have facebook bombarded with too many weird offers and fake photos so not too sure if they are legit.

• Like 1

Just now, bippukt said:

That's a different shop bro, the jayanaga guy doesn't has it try calling stores like glasgow as well and negotiate a bit to 52-53K if you have ready cash they will give it.. 55K still high price 

Just now, Sach4life said:

Samurai was my backup option had amazon not worked. Its another thing though that on the day, i got to knoe that he was selling a 62.5k.bundle and we couldn't remove even a single item. Bc chor

I had talked with both Samurai and Kalra. The kalra guy was handling 5 phones at once and couldn't talk properly with single customer while Samurai was calmly talking with each customers at ease and answered them properly tho had some little attitude like all famous shopkeepers has but gets the job done. Experience might change from person to person. 

I recently found out a new and seemingly good consoles and games shop in my city. Gonna give a visit soon. 

18 minutes ago, adity said:

Yup. My connection speed is 200 Mbps and I never get more than 130 on XSX. The router isess than 10 feet away with no obstructions so it should be getting more or less full speeds. Good dns didn't help. 

2.4 or 5 GHz?

10 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Are there any know issues with using external hard disk for storing games with Xbox series x ? 
I am planning to use usb drive to store games..

Nope, Jiggy recommends a  Samsung T7 for faster speed, T5 also should do.. Series X is exactly like a PC so will hardly have any such issues..

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Nope, Jiggy recommends a  Samsung T7 for faster speed, T5 also should do.. Series X is exactly like a PC so will hardly have any such issues..

:D

Nako baba. I don't recommend T7. Wozniak-level hw experts get their panties in a knot if i say T7 is best. 

I say use usb 2.0 pen drive. And also bullock cart to reach office. 

• Haha 2

Just now, quixote_1989 said:

The flirting or the XSX delivery? If the latter, hasn't happened yet. The delivery guy said by 4 pm.

XSX of course. Weird they are delaying, usually high value items are delivered early if the location isn’t too off from final delivery station. Anyways, hopefully you’ll get it sooner!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Nako baba. I don't recommend T7. Wozniak-level hw experts get their panties in a knot if i say T7 is best. 

Punch cards is where it's at right now :P

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I’ll be using a standard portable 1tb drive... I don’t know what t5,t7 are:fear1:

6 minutes ago, Aercy said:

XSX of course. Weird they are delaying, usually high value items are delivered early if the location isn’t too off from final delivery station. Anyways, hopefully you’ll get it sooner!

Here it works different, the guy gets the big van in the after noon.. Morning he gets a bike to deliver small things.. depends on areas again because Shantz got it morning.. My case FK told me evening, the center was 1 Km away so I went there and got it myself..

3 minutes ago, Shantz said:

Punch cards is where it's at right now :P

Hahaha yeah.

Trying to be toxic with someone who was poison ivy back in the day. Ghanta farak padta hai aise logo se :lol:

Not you bro just in case I'm not clear :P

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

I’ll be using a standard portable 1tb drive... I don’t know what t5,t7 are:fear1:

You'll be good. The velocity architecture only works on the internal ssd and the yet to be released seagate card. External hdd or ssd is only for Xbone or 360 games storage and playing. You'll probably not even realise any difference in texture loading on a mechanical drive. What you will notice is of course the slow transfer speeds. 

What you can probably do to eke out the most benefit is move the game or two you're currently playing on the internal drive until you finish it. Anyways QR works even for games on external drives.

52 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

You'll be good. The velocity architecture only works on the internal ssd and the yet to be released seagate card. External hdd or ssd is only for Xbone or 360 games storage and playing. You'll probably not even realise any difference in texture loading on a mechanical drive. What you will notice is of course the slow transfer speeds. 

What you can probably do to eke out the most benefit is move the game or two you're currently playing on the internal drive until you finish it. Anyways QR works even for games on external drives.

yup that’s what i am planning to do