The Xbox Series X|S thread

37 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Just go grey already bro. Or I'll book one for you since you always seem to miss the stocks :chair:

As much as I want one, my luck hasn't been good with grey market consoles.

I'll only buy legit now.

But yeah if anyone can get their hands on legit stock lemme know.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shantz said:

If you buy from that shop, buy in person not online. They have facebook bombarded with too many weird offers and fake photos so not too sure if they are legit.

11 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

That's a different shop bro, the jayanaga guy doesn't has it try calling stores like glasgow as well and negotiate a bit to 52-53K if you have ready cash they will give it.. 55K still high price 

Thanks a lot guys. I have managed to find buyers for my ps4 pro and TCL tv, so I am now all set when the next weekend comes. I will update here with my Xbox id if all goes smoothly.

Shockingly, I already have over 2 years of gamepass ultimate lol...Not sure when and why or even how I got that :fear1:

2 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

I know enough has been said about Quick Resume, but it still wows me.  Being able to jump to a race in Forza or start right where I left off in Doom is just insane even after a cool boot. 

I feel like I've started enjoying the games a lot more. I normally game for an hour or two tops and removing the load time barrier is a god send to me. Switching between the games too. Everytime I got tired of Doom, I could instantly switch to FH4.

I really hope PS5 does something similar too. 

From what i read here few months back, someone had posted PS5 having a feature similar to QR on Xbox.

Dunno if that was true or just fanboy blatter. Better to ask the fanboys like Ank or Hope as they have direct access to the Playstation Team :P

Edited by speeddemon

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/01/15/2021-xbox-exclusive-games/

Adios – 2021

The Artful Escape – 2021

The Ascent – 2021

The Big Con – 2021

CrossfireX – 2021

Dead Static Drive – 2021

Echo Generation – 2021

ExoMecha – 2021

Exo One – 2021

The Gunk – 2021

Halo Infinite – 2021

The Last Stop – 2021

Lake – 2021

Little Witch in the Woods – 2021

The Medium – January 28

Microsoft Flight Simulator – Summer 2021

Psychonauts 2 – 2021 (Coming to GP not exclusive)

RPG Time – 2021

Sable – 2021

Scorn – 2021

She Dreams Elsewhere – 2021

Shredders – 2021

Song of Iron – 2021

Tunic – 2021

Twelve Minutes – 2021

Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy – 2021

Warhammer 40K: Darktide – 2021

Way to the Woods – 2021

The Wild at Heart – 2021

:panic:

47 minutes ago, speeddemon said:

From what i read here few months back, someone had posted PS5 having a feature similar to QR on Xbox.

Dunno if that was true or just fanboy blatter. Better to ask the fanboys like Ank or Hope as they have direct access to the Playstation Team :P

Lol. From what I know, you can just suspend and put on sleep. Equivalent of QR doesnt exist.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

What happened? 

PS2 dead in a week and PS3 YLOD in 2 months, swore off grey since then. Not about to drop 50k without warranty.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Just go grey already bro. Or I'll book one for you since you always seem to miss the stocks :chair:

Jiggy, where in Mumbai exactly grey models avb? I want one.

Just now, Karooo said:

Jiggy, where in Mumbai exactly grey models avb? I want one.

check pm bro.

I bought a dualsense from this guy. Located in crawford. Accepts digital payment and free same day shipping in mumbai. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

PS2 dead in a week and PS3 YLOD in 2 months, swore off grey since then. Not about to drop 50k without warranty.

My grey 360 died in 2 weeks. I lost imported ps3 in 6 months then i bought warranty one ps3 slim and never had issues. Launch base  PS4 from grey died in 2 months. My PS4 Slim with warranty one works fine.

No consoles without warranty lasted even a year. So yeah im with you lol.

Im not that desperate for consoles to get it without warranty especially when both consoles got no new exciting games on both first and 3rd party multiplatform front.

Guy from whom i get my game  related stuff even  he telling me to wait for stock then get with warranty. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Lol that’s a very bad luck with grey maal.. I thought you had PS4 Pro? Time for PS5 upgrade bro :batman: 

I decided to upgrade Xbox with One X over PS4 Pro.

I only use PS4 for sony 1st party and all Sony first party games are fantastic on Base PS4. For multiplatform i was on Xbox only

30 minutes ago, x017in said:

Gamepass, VRR, support for my 1440p monitor  are the XBOX features going for me. 

But what is next gen that you want to have a next gen console Series X? 

GP doesnt have true next gen games, VRR well, 1440p well ok, cant you stay with your current setup?

2 minutes ago, hope said:

But what is next gen that you want to have a next gen console Series X? 

GP doesnt have true next gen games, VRR well, 1440p well ok, cant you stay with your current setup?

What next gen games are coming out for ps5 in the coming months?

Only returnal , and against returnal you have the medium on xbox.

Overall 2021 is better for PS5 no doubt, but xbox is also getting plenty of good games like Sable, Halo, medium, gunk etc.