The Xbox Series X|S thread

46 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Sony has indeed spoilt us

both are current gen game but one is linear 1080p 30 fps game and one is open world with dynamic 4k60 on One X and native 4k 60 on XSX

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

both are current gen game but one is linear 1080p 30 fps game and one is open world with dynamic 4k60 on One X and native 4k 60 on XSX

One is proper AAA game and other is service based game.

Just now, adity said:

Being 4k60 doesn't stop a dev from having great animations. Those are 2 unrelated things. Don't be dumb. 

So animation don't use any processing power?  You sure? You dumb if you believe that lol

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

He was unfairly banned..He said nothing to get banned for 3 months imo

No one is banned just like that. Anyhoo.

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Pointless. If you don't put details, it will look garbage on bigger displays.

I think by showing this stuff 343 has sabotaged XSX and Halo franchise, it is not going to sell the console.

6 minutes ago, Right said:

Pointless. If you don't put details, it will look garbage on bigger displays.

I think by showing this stuff 343 has sabotaged XSX and Halo franchise, it is not going to sell the console.

Agreed. Typical MS.

Honestly, I didn't enjoy the PS5 event much either but at least they didn't compromise their console or games in any way. MS literally did both.

Edited by -13-

16 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/71663/crytek-engineer-playstation-5-is-better-than-the-xbox-series/index.html

This guy was right all along. The games aren't able to utilise the full power it seems.

Well, that's a stretch. You really believe just because they didn't have anything graphically impressive to show, the console isn't powerful enough?

Even this gen, the best looking first party game on X1X was Gears 5. PS4 had way more. That doesn't mean the X1X wasn't more powerful than PS4 Pro. It only means that the Sony first party developers are much better skilled/talented at this.

1 minute ago, -13- said:

Well, that's a stretch. You really believe just because they didn't have anything graphically impressive to show, the console isn't powerful enough?

Even this gen, the best looking first party game on X1X was Gears 5. PS4 had way more. That doesn't mean the X1X wasn't more powerful than PS4 Pro. It only means that the Sony first party developers are much better skilled/talented at this.

That's literally what I said. Console is powerful but first party isn't good enough or the software and tools aren't good enough.

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

That's literally what I said. Console is powerful but first party isn't good enough or the software and tools aren't good enough.

My bad. You might've meant that but it's still a stretch. I agree that Xbox was late with their devkit and their tools might be behind but it's still no excuse for the event. I have more faith in the devs being sh*t than the consoles. History proves it.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Also 22 timed exclusives moneyhatted by MS. Good to see the good old spirit still alive. And people believed Spencer when he said they're done with that sh*t :rofl: 

He never said it for games ,if a games fits a genre that is needed of course xbox or even sony would money hat.

He said it for dlc like destiny had 2 strikes And 4 guns locked away.