The Xbox Series X|S thread

5 minutes ago, adity said:

I know I had Brainwavz before and I really liked it. Got rha ma650 and was really impressed with the quality. They have three years warranty and conked off after 2 so I got a 6k coupon. Put in 3k more and got ma750. Rha is a great brand imo. Solid build quality and sound quality. There is a reason they confidently give 3 years warranty. 

Getting ath m50x was a big mistake. Motherf**kers make my ears hot as f**k. 

Yeah RHA is real good. MA750 was their most popular product but I guess they have discontinued it now.

I have the ATH - M30x and man they tend to hurt my ear a lot. Have to invest in good over the ears sometime soon.

Just now, adity said:

Bhai problem kya hai. Why do you need backup console? Kharab hone mein 1-2 saal to lagenge. Tab naya le lena amazon se. 1 din mein aa jayega. 

Yeah I think by the time the console breaks, new ones should be readily available. Plus the advantage being that you can either get a newer model, or at least one that has minor improvements in factory process/components etc for the issues seen in the first phase.

1 hour ago, adity said:

Bhai problem kya hai. Why do you need backup console? Kharab hone mein 1-2 saal to lagenge. Tab naya le lena amazon se. 1 din mein aa jayega. 

1 hour ago, Shantz said:

Yeah I think by the time the console breaks, new ones should be readily available. Plus the advantage being that you can either get a newer model, or at least one that has minor improvements in factory process/components etc for the issues seen in the first phase.

52 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Arey chod do unkeel baccho ke liye kuch maal. Proper Restocks aane pe lelena 2-3 backups post April

:fear:

31 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Unless you are joking or pure flexing, I don't get this 'backup' bit :P

Kidneys 2 -2 leke sab ghoom rahe ho woh chalega. Then why not this? :lol:

Redundancy naam bhi koi cheez hoti hai :chair: 

1 hour ago, Shantz said:

SeriesX was in stock a few minutes ago. Did anyone here get it?

Thanks for making the app Shatnz bro. I Missed it, was still sleeping. :fear1: Parker is not able to get a PS5 also, too hard to get these things.

I luckily got one before launch on 10th Nov from Flipkart, which I gave to office for client work purpose, now when I'm looking for myself not able to get it. :wallbash:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Kidneys 2 -2 leke sab ghoom rahe ho woh chalega. Then why not this? :lol:

Redundancy naam bhi koi cheez hoti hai :chair: 

1 din ka bhi CoD miss nahi hona chahiye jiggy bhai ka :P 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

XSX kicking PS5’s butt. What’s up!

XSX - native 4K 2160p@60fps with ultra textures and higher resolution shadows than ps5

PS5 - 1800p@60fps also with ultra textures

200w.webp

8e0e09c036bbe17c-13-firework-gifs-so-stu

Bade dino baad khushiyan aayi xbox ki Johli mein :P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1