The Xbox Series X|S thread

35 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Microsoft’s deal has been approved by the EU without conditions, as it “does not raise serious doubts as to its compatibility with the common market.” 

https://ec.europa.eu/competition/elojade/isef/case_details.cfm?proc_code=2_M_10001

Lets wait now for their decision regarding exclusivity .

My guess is a year of timed exclusives on gamepass and PC .

33 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Will I be able to redeem this UK xbox one code in India for PC? Read somewhere that xbox one codes are region free.

https://www.cdkeys.com/forza-horizon-3-ultimate-edition-xbox-one-uk

@Joe Cool

You may already know this, but the ultimate edition does not include the expansions unlike Horizon 4. 

• Thanks 1

Yep. Ultimate is not worth but if you are getting it for $1-5 more, might go for it.

You need to buy separate expansion pass which includes Blizzard and Hot Wheels expansions. $35.

Edited by Joe Cool

9 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

You may already know this, but the ultimate edition does not include the expansions unlike Horizon 4. 

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks!

So there's no way to get the Hot Wheels expansion now?

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks!

So there's no way to get the Hot Wheels expansion now?

You can buy from Plati. IgorDeRish and games4sale still have keys on sale for $25. You will need CC or Webmoney. 

• Thanks 1

Xbox promotional material gives same vibes as a property developer who has too many bookings to not start construction but too few to complete and start handover. Like its in some kind of purgatory.

Personally, I would have preferred if they had played to their strengths. They should have started pumping in a few millions since 2019 to set up a BC enhancement team which could roll out enhanced versions of X360 games during 2020-21 till their main lineup is ready in 2022. I don't care what anyone says about "playing old games on next-gen consoles" but I love it and there is an undeniably excellent library to be resurrected here.      

1 hour ago, adity said:

Unpopular opinion: Dirt 5 is the best racing game on Xbox and yes that includes Forza. 

I agree and I think most people who have played both games for a good amount of time would also agree. Further, before D5, FH4 was peak racing experience across all platforms which means Dirt 5 is the best racing game period.

2 hours ago, adity said:

Unpopular opinion: Dirt 5 is the best racing game on Xbox and yes that includes Forza. 

That's not fair. Curated tracks will always be better than open world crapola when it comes to racing games. Compare it to first FH which is still the best of the series. The best on Xbox is still Forza Motorsport series though.

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Deal is complete. MS officially owns Bethesda now.

Ponies start running 

:P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCt0AlxhdGbIYLoGd6XJ3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYj30BS0MNeqbmsKF_qEK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8QV5varoiEfo3g4K_daX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRArnh39_e3UtgjENmzaJR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIiP0bOdSpRtzO_zMyExL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBtzkwRpSfLEF7TaHXfw5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKlAJpfK4SOI3bflAHB0E

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp7Xh7f6kQiUNzWJBneFf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlKIXoqflq8IKAPTLiAu0

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lost it at this one :rofl::rofl: Uncharted 5 toh bol dete

Replace that with an ND new IP :P  But it could happen. Nobody wanted last of us2, everyone wants last of us 3 after playing last of us 2.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

By the time actual good meaningful Xbox exclusives from newly acquired studios start popping out 

I won’t be surprised if it’s actually alongside the bad boy he just mentioned & you quoted 

By the time Bethesda RPG`s and Uncharted clone Indiana Jones comes out, Ragnarok will be upon us and many more  :bigyellowgrin:

6 minutes ago, adity said:

I haven't played a racing game this fun since NFS Most Wanted. Legit love it, man. 

I would have loved to give Forza Motorsport a go but I suck at sims. 

Also try the new Grid then, similar handling to Dirt 5 but on tarmac.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, adity said:

I haven't played a racing game this fun since NFS Most Wanted. Legit love it, man. 

I would have loved to give Forza Motorsport a go but I suck at sims. 

44 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Also try the new Grid then, similar handling to Dirt 5 but on tarmac.

This. I dunno how different the new Grid is, but, the original Grid Autosport was a hoot. One of THE BEST for tarmac racing. It wasn't all out Arcady nor full sim. Struck just the right balance. And the sound design. oh man.