The Xbox Series X|S thread

51 minutes ago, adity said:

Playstation ke Bhakt aa gaye xbox thread mein hagne ke liye. 

Tum game gino hum khelte hain. 

Apne sipahi ko bolo humein lalkaara na karein :P Bethesda ki news mein ponies kya bol rha hai tumhara sipahi. Aisa bologo toh karaara jawab milega. Hum next gen games khelte hain, Indie Bhindi nhi.

Spencer right now to Xbots

maxresdefault.jpg

51 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Also try the new Grid then, similar handling to Dirt 5 but on tarmac.

4 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

This. I dunno how different the new Grid is, but, the original Grid Autosport was a hoot. One of THE BEST for tarmac racing. It wasn't all out Arcady nor full sim. Struck just the right balance. And the sound design. oh man. 

I absolutely loved the original GRID but just couldn't get into the new one for some reason. Gave it a couple of chances but got bored after a few races. Loved Dirt5 though. 

10 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ponies start running 

Towards? Give clear instructions man!

5 hours ago, adity said:

Unpopular opinion: Dirt 5 is the best racing game on Xbox and yes that includes Forza. 

Then fecking come online sometime atleast :spank:

Went awol after two sessions.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I absolutely loved the original GRID but just couldn't get into the new one for some reason. Gave it a couple of chances but got bored after a few races. Loved Dirt5 though. 

I wanted to hate Dirt 5 for some reason. But the game has grown on me and now I love it. Would I buy it? no :fear1:. But I would definitely play the hell out of it on GP.

16 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

I wanted to hate Dirt 5 for some reason. But the game has grown on me and now I love it. Would I buy it? no :fear1:. But I would definitely play the hell out of it on GP.

Tu bas Injustice 2 khel, Don't think anything has grown more than that on you.. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Uncharted 5

Uncharted series is now dated. even in UC4 devs themselves were so out of ideas which shows in the 3rd act.

GoWR - GoW 2018 delivered the true punch. GoWR does not have a novelty factor (yet, since we have seen nothing till now)

HFW - HZD was technically amazing but story felt a little flat. What will HFW uniquely offer - we don't know

UC TLL part 2 - something to look forward as part 1 was a breath of fresh air after UC4

GT - bought GT on PS2 and PS3 but never played - too technical and no fun

TLOU3 - which characters are you interested in learning more about? tlou2 ending was a stalemate

GoT - yet to play, they are still developing content part 1. part 2 is years and years away

what game is something that's *really* novel, a killer-app and a system seller for PS5??

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, adity said:

#SirGamepassWhen

569rs on Steam, or when EA comes around to putting it on EA Play.

34 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I did not like the old Grid at all for the same reason as I didn't like old Dirt games (compared Colin Mcrea). They put the pivot point for turning right in the middle of the cars. Its suppose to be way forward, like just behind the forward lights, so you can get some amazing drifts. Grid Autosport and Dirt up to Dirt 3 felt like playing with toy cars. Its only after Dirt Rally did they change it for all games.

23 minutes ago, adity said:

Next gen games jaise ki Spider-man in BC mode? 

Ya Demons Souls jisko khelne ki dum nahi to ek kone mein khade hoke boss ko cheese karte hain. :giggle:

Hum companies ko free ka paise nahi dete agar policies galat ho toh :) Tumhare jaise 3 hazaar ke liye 50k bekaar nahi karenge :giggle:Spiderman in BC mode is still better than Sea of Thieves :naughty:

Ek kone mein khade rehke cheese? Kon kiya woh? :wacko:

13 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Uncharted series is now dated. even in UC4 devs themselves were so out of ideas which shows in the 3rd act.

GoWR - GoW 2018 delivered the true punch. GoWR does not have a novelty factor (yet, since we have seen nothing till now) - You really need to be high to say things like this

HFW - HZD was technically amazing but story felt a little flat. What will HFW uniquely offer - we don't know - Pointless statement

UC TLL part 2 - something to look forward as part 1 was a breath of fresh air after UC4 - Indeed. This is the next Uncharted game.

GT - bought GT on PS2 and PS3 but never played - too technical and no funAaj bata hi de konsa nasha karta hai tu. Kuch alien weed hai kya jo aisi baatein bolta hai.

TLOU3 - which characters are you interested in learning more about? tlou2 ending was a stalemate - What happens next is what we wanna know.

GoT - yet to play, they are still developing content part 1. part 2 is years and years away - Should be 2023

what game is something that's *really* novel, a killer-app and a system seller for PS5?? - All of the Above and many more.

19 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

GoWR - GoW 2018 delivered the true punch. GoWR does not have a novelty factor (yet, since we have seen nothing till now)

HFW - HZD was technically amazing but story felt a little flat. What will HFW uniquely offer - we don't know

UC TLL part 2 - something to look forward as part 1 was a breath of fresh air after UC4

GT - bought GT on PS2 and PS3 but never played - too technical and no fun

TLOU3 - which characters are you interested in learning more about? tlou2 ending was a stalemate

GoT - yet to play, they are still developing content part 1. part 2 is years and years away

what game is something that's *really* novel, a killer-app and a system seller for PS5??

what the *bleep* are you smoking, dude? I know you are trying to justify your purchase but come one, mate.

46 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ponies right now

ojqgn.jpg

Please don't make em exclusives:P

This goes both ways buddy. 

Could also be captioned "xboners praying - please make them exclusives" :)

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

As long as they are coming to gamepass day one nobody cares 

You may not, but xboners would be more concerned whether they're coming PS or not :rofl:

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1