The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Ping me if there are enough or it will be usual suspects all over again :catfight:

I am sorry guys, you added me and everything but I just couldn't get into the game at all.

I have been enjoying Forma Horizon 4 a lot though. So much so that I am even having dreams of it now :helpsmilie:

1 hour ago, b!T said:

what the *bleep* are you smoking, dude? I know you are trying to justify your purchase but come one, mate.

I didn't purchase PS5 yet. What's there to justify?

Also, I am discussing games and my pov - I think it's logical for people to have different opinions

Edited by 0verlord

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

WTF now uncharted is dated but Halo & Gears are hot cakes ?!?

10 years of playing UC - for me the formula is dated

Halo - never played - so it's new to me

Gears - again never played so it's new to me

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

sting flaws in all those exclusive Sony IP’s while Xbox literally sitting on no true killer app for the entire generation of XBone :rofl: 

Attaboy

didn't own xbone or x360 so no clue about it's games or what even happened with it over the gen

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

So once you already played all those dated halos & Gears back to back on your "precious expensive new" system 

don't you think it will be pretty fatigued for you when Infinite & Gears 6 come by?!

Or does this franchise fatigue only applies to one platform & not the other ?! 

for example, I never played Dirt in my life but with Gamepass I played Dirt 4 and Dirt 5 which turned out to be outstanding and currently playing Nier Automata, which is simply god-tier brilliant - something which I would never have touched on PS4 Pro and was able to try and play on XSX with GP - GP always adds games from a variety of genres which keeps things fresh without paying each time for a new game. with PS you usually stick to tried and tested franchise - that's my experience

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

As long as they are coming to gamepass day one nobody cares 

People who want to play next gen also dont care for Gamepass.

28 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I didn't purchase PS5 yet. What's there to justify?

Also, I am discussing games and my pov - I think it's logical for people to have different opinions

Dont mistake Faltu opinions for Logical opinions :P

23 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

10 years of playing UC - for me the formula is dated

Halo - never played - so it's new to me

Gears - again never played so it's new to me

didn't own xbone or x360 so no clue about it's games or what even happened with it over the gen

GP ne kya diya, 10 saal purana maal diya :rofl: Downgrading Current ps amazing exclusives and happy with dated games. Truly GP guy trying to justify his purchase. Tumhare liye yeh sahi hai

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTglFGbsKRRfsuQzougzWB

11 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

still I am not on the PS5 hype train just yet. let some trailers, games and new IPs drop - may be a 2-3 years later it would be a good purchase

Haan tab tak GP ke saare indie games khel ke ho jayenge

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

for example, I never played Dirt in my life but with Gamepass I played Dirt 4 and Dirt 5 which turned out to be outstanding and currently playing Nier Automata, which is simply god-tier brilliant - something which I would never have touched on PS4 Pro and was able to try and play on XSX with GP - GP always adds games from a variety of genres which keeps things fresh without paying each time for a new game. with PS you usually stick to tried and tested franchise - that's my experience

Yes basically when you dont have anything good to play on your console, you try to justify the purchase by playing games which you would never play. Kuch games toh obviously click karenge.

Think once.Why did you buy Series X  :rofl: Games you didnt bat an eye coz they werent worth your time earlier, now you are playing them due to Majboori :rofl: Pata hi nahi inhe  ki yeh ban gaye  hain :lol:

1 minute ago, adity said:

So, console wars retardation aside, tried my hand at bloodstained ritual of the night. Deleted after an hour or so. The artstyle is beautiful but the gameplay didn't appeal to me at all. 

:rofl:

Another example of nothing to play

13 minutes ago, hope said:

People who want to play next gen also dont care for Gamepass.

Dont mistake Faltu opinions for Logical opinions :P

GP ne kya diya, 10 saal purana maal diya :rofl: Downgrading Current ps amazing exclusives and happy with dated games. Truly GP guy trying to justify his purchase. Tumhare liye yeh sahi hai

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTglFGbsKRRfsuQzougzWB

Haan tab tak GP ke saare indie games khel ke ho jayenge

Yes basically when you dont have anything good to play on your console, you try to justify the purchase by playing games which you would never play. Kuch games toh obviously click karenge.

Think once.Why did you buy Series X  :rofl: Games you didnt bat an eye coz they werent worth your time earlier, now you are playing them due to Majboori :rofl: Pata hi nahi inhe  ki yeh ban gaye  hain :lol:

why would I justify anything to a low IQ broken loudspeaker like you. Unlike you I can afford to buy both consoles - I'll chose when I buy whatever I buy - stop your idiocy trying to tell people what to do with their money and stop coming to this thread - why do you even need to be here? who told you to come here?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

why would I justify anything to a low IQ broken loudspeaker like you. Unlike you I can afford to buy both consoles - I'll chose when I buy whatever I buy - stop your idiocy trying to tell people what to do with their money and stop coming to this thread - why do you even need to be here? who told you to come here?

Cant you just ignore these guys? The thread has turned to sh*t again.

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Bhai tu sach mein drugs leta hai kya :loco: Yeh point kaha se aa gaya?

I will post wherever i want. Problem? Log off

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

If there are so many games to play on PS then how come people get time to troll here?

Something I always wonder.. everytime i get time to play games I turn to my Xbox series X rather than my PS5. 

Strange.