The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

why not spend the money on buying game studios rather than buying discord? 

Have you used Discord? That thing is simply awesome. One of the best app for discussing games, building communities, text/voice/video chat. If discord will be integrated with Xbox then Xbox owners will gain a massive upgrade. 

Though i still need discord to be an independent application because of other services we get. The nitro membership is quite costly too but worth it. 

26 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Have you used Discord? That thing is simply awesome. One of the best app for discussing games, building communities, text/voice/video chat. If discord will be integrated with Xbox then Xbox owners will gain a massive upgrade. 

Though i still need discord to be an independent application because of other services we get. The nitro membership is quite costly too but worth it. 

I have used it for a CFA exam prep group. It’s okay, I’d rather have more games.

1 minute ago, makdi_manav said:

Indie bhindi after indie bhindi. Not a single next gen AAA single player game in sight, for both the consoles. :thumbdown:

Returnal and Rift Apart are releasing soon on PS5. For Xbox, nothing in sight till 2022. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

why not spend the money on buying game studios rather than buying discord? 

Its MS, not Xbox division that's buying Discord. For MS the gaming division makes less than 10% of total revenue. Its like when you have a chemist shop that also sell amul doodh and potato chips on the side :P

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its MS, not Xbox division that's buying Discord. For MS the gaming division makes less than 10% of total revenue. Its like when you have a chemist shop that also sell amul doodh and potato chips on the side :P

Its being bought for Azure and xbox as well ,we will see that Xbox integration . Also Spencer is a part of the negotiations ,so that means something.

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Yea, this was weird as hell lol.

The Narita Boy trailer made the game look pretty interesting. I wasn’t really paying attention to it until then.