The Xbox Series X|S thread

59 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Why is this thread always on CONSOLE war mode , rather than actual Xbox stuff lmao XD

There are posts in PS thread by certain people trying to trigger console wars, but koi ghass nahi dalta. This thread is special :lol:

2-3 pages of no use. Same points being repeated again and again, for months now. Nothing new is being learnt here 

we can try that we comment only if we have something positive to add, help fellow gamers etc. otherwise, we should refrain from commenting 

Daily/weekly same drama. Am usually very hesitant to warn/ban people but looks like I should start to as some people don't want to follow basic rules. 

Either you (all) must be really bored at work to do this or have nothing to play on your said platform and so want to bait others. Pathetic. 

53 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

There are posts in PS thread by certain people trying to trigger console wars, but koi ghass nahi dalta. This thread is special :lol:

You mean like the 9 month old PS5 has no games YouTube video and the price of the sackboy game???

Enough leeway has been given on both threads. Now any attempt of flame baiting, trolling , concern trolling and plain fanboyism will be met with a suspension.

This goes especially for the usual suspects.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You mean like the 9 month old PS5 has no games YouTube video and the price of the sackboy game???

Enough leeway has been given on both threads. Now any attempt of flame baiting, trolling , concern trolling and plain fanboyism will be met with a suspension.

This goes especially for the usual suspects.

I don't think the point of the Sackboy image was the price. The game was just incorrectly labelled as SLackboy :D

Edited by Keyofx

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yes, all of us (Gamepass Gang) have downloaded..  You need to join the whatsapp group or show up in MPs

You guys have a whatsapp group.. :O

add moi too.. dming u my nom

Yes, all of us (Gamepass Gang) have downloaded..  You need to join the whatsapp group or show up in MPs

from where can we pre-load? The file size on the app shows 111 MB, which seems to be just a trigger for day one download and not an full pre-load.

Just now, WhatsInTheName said:

from where can we pre-load? The file size on the app shows 111 MB, which seems to be just a trigger for day one download and not an full pre-load.

Use the Xbox chat app, search for the game there, click on download to console... Console should have been set up on the App and remote features enabled..

Use the Xbox chat app, search for the game there, click on download to console... Console should have been set up on the App and remote features enabled..

This works. I got it downloaded yesterday

12 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I would like to be part of your group too. I am very much interested in playing outsiders with a team. 

Dm'ing you my nos. :P