The Xbox Series X|S thread

42 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

sh*t, thought orphan also applied to kids abandoned by their parents :/ 

Edit: I was right, it does apply.

joe jonas relief GIF

UNICEF disagrees 

“UNICEF and global partners define an orphan as a child under 18 years of age who has lost one or both parents to any cause of death”

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

UNICEF disagrees 

“UNICEF and global partners define an orphan as a child under 18 years of age who has lost one or both parents to any cause of death”

Oh well, better find a new wife then.

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, AnK said:

I remember back in the PS3 days while ending my run on the game I was introduced to a glitch of infinite money by selling of a same car over & over & over again 

I generated 1billion+ maybe even two I don’t remember 

when I bought the game again on PS4 to play the heists it was still there 

Was something done to punish players who used this glitch?!? 

I had 200m using glitch and they reduced to 60m

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Oh ok. It doesnt wobble, but yes given its tall and slim there is a much higher chance of knocking it off.

Just look at 5:57 onwards here. Must be the wobbliest console of all time

Edited by 0verlord

10 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Just look at 5:57 onwards here. Must be the wobbliest console of all time

It actually isn't. Mine was wobbly at first too but I later realized that I hadn't fixed the stand properly. Now the wobble is very negligible.

25 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

It actually isn't

25 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

very easy to knock over.

that's the actual concern. all other consoles have feet close to corners. ps5 horizontal has feet/base at the center which is not ideal for stability

Edited by 0verlord

So, I had one interesting Thursday. I keep my console in vertical position. My kid, while playing near it yesterday, gave it a nice push sending it hurtling to the floor. It fell from a height of 1.5 feet landing on the floor edge first. Of course, hearts were brought to the mouth, stomachs were churned and heads were spun. I immediately turned it on and checked it.
Bloody thing took the beating like a champ and walked away with scars to show for it. Still works whisper quiet and the chassis is still as intact as it was on day one. I must say, after having gone through the trauma of RROD back in the day, I did not expect this level of build quality. Well MS, color me impressed.

PXL-20210409-024316241-2.jpg

Oh, dude. That must have been a terrifying experience, thankfully the series X is built
like a beast and absorbed the impact. I agree with you about being pleasantly being surprised after having a negative experience with the 360, as well. I put this thing through some extensive gaming sessions for a week and it never made any noise and did not experience any concerning issues other than Minecraft dungeons crashing once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/28/2021 at 10:28 PM, Shantz said:

Sorry missed your post. Yes, actually I had released the SX bot earlier than PS5 :P It's at https://t.me/xsxamz

Hi Shantz, is this the latest and greatest version of your awesome bot? A friend needs the XSX. 

On 4/9/2021 at 10:38 AM, WhatsInTheName said:

So, I had one interesting Thursday. I keep my console in vertical position. My kid, while playing near it yesterday, gave it a nice push sending it hurtling to the floor. It fell from a height of 1.5 feet landing on the floor edge first. Of course, hearts were brought to the mouth, stomachs were churned and heads were spun. I immediately turned it on and checked it.

Bloody thing took the beating like a champ and walked away with scars to show for it. Still works whisper quiet and the chassis is still as intact as it was on day one. I must say, after having gone through the trauma of RROD back in the day, I did not expect this level of build quality. Well MS, color me impressed.

PXL-20210409-024316241-2.jpg

Brooooo. If ps5 drops it's dead.

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Bro it's available on reliance digital as posted above. 

Edit: whoops sold out

lol. yeah, I gotta monitor the channels.

44 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Brooooo. If ps5 drops it's dead.

only one way to find out :naughty:

zEwVAMY.jpg

Most played and now top paid on xbox in US. Not everyone is playing using Game pass.  Lot of people on Xbox prefer buying digitally at full price. Game is on fire on all platforms. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 4/9/2021 at 3:23 PM, psinide said:

base is not very secure though, and is not maid proof, while dusting she moves things around and the PS5 always slips off the base. I've asked her to not dust the entertainment unit and I do it myself now.

Isn't that base secured by a screw ? How does the PS4 even slip off ? 

13 hours ago, Pacifier said:

My balls are paining.