The Xbox Series X|S thread

24 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

No food items went near the Xbox. I go near it only to pull off its cover before playing and put it on after playing. And occasionally, dust it off.

why do you think they entered the Xbox? Are they eating the coolant paste?

here what happened (and I want you to visualize a heist explanation/exposition sequence from your favorite heist / Guy Ritchie movie and play a little perky jazz in the background):

Its evening; you playing on your couch. Controller is in hand. You take a break and get yourself some KurKure (why? because tedha hai par mera hai). You gobble 10 kurkures in you mouth and dust off your fingers (cut to: slo-mo scene of masala morsels flying off off your fingers). Those tasty little bastards land on everything in sight (cut to: CGI zoom macro shot following a bunch of particles entering your controller via the thumbstick) and settle inside the controller. You finish your session and keep the controller on top of the xbox, switch off the light, and go to sleep. Its antz-time! Pan to xbox's remaining heat toasting the kurkure particles and sending whiffs of flavored smell in the air (Cut to: fast zoom from xbox to an ant's face and slo-mo the CGI flavor waves entering its nose in a tight shot). It closes its eyeses and whistles.

Cut to: your shocked face looking at lines of ants coming into xbox.

The end. 

PS: for a more somber exposition, imagine Christopher Nolan exposition with a foghorn in the background. braaaaaammmmmmmm! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

How can you write assholes without censoring it and how someone accidently dropped food inside a gaming console. Electric cooker samaj ke khaana pakane rakh diya tha kya? :D

Apparently, you can too. :P

Regarding the 2nd point, biscuit crumbs could definitely fall into those pencil-sized vents. I mean, I wouldn't do it but I somebody could do it. :lol:

Dunno if it's a similar situation. Ants invaded my keyboard once. Same situation I've never eaten or drunk near my pc and no one else is allowed near it either. I only noticed when some keys started failing. Opened the damn thing up and the f**kers had eaten the membrane through in some places.  Never figured out why. 

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

here what happened (and I want you to visualize a heist explanation/exposition sequence from your favorite heist / Guy Ritchie movie and play a little perky jazz in the background):

Its evening; you playing on your couch. Controller is in hand. You take a break and get yourself some KurKure (why? because tedha hai par mera hai). You gobble 10 kurkures in you mouth and dust off your fingers (cut to: slo-mo scene of masala morsels flying off off your fingers). Those tasty little bastards land on everything in sight (cut to: CGI zoom macro shot following a bunch of particles entering your controller via the thumbstick) and settle inside the controller. You finish your session and keep the controller on top of the xbox, switch off the light, and go to sleep. Its antz-time! Pan to xbox's remaining heat toasting the kurkure particles and sending whiffs of flavored smell in the air (Cut to: fast zoom from xbox to an ant's face and slo-mo the CGI flavor waves entering its nose in a tight shot). It closes its eyeses and whistles.

Cut to: your shocked face looking at lines of ants coming into xbox.

The end. 

PS: for a more somber exposition, imagine Christopher Nolan exposition with a foghorn in the background. braaaaaammmmmmmm! 

I always wash my hands with soap before touching controller/console especially after eating. I hate getting food smells/oils/food matter on electronics.

14 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

No Doubts there... Xbox still impresses me to this day that a console is launched and there is no first party game to back it and it sold that well...

8 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

No Doubts there... Xbox still impresses me to this day that a console is launched and there is no first party game to back it and it sold that well...

Consoles have USPs

ps - exclusives 

xbox - (now) Gamepass 

today, Gamepass is so strong that it is asking questions to ps exclusives and answers are getting weaker. Need some hard hitting ps exclusives to be released soon if ps wants to make a loud enough sound in the face of the freight train that is Gamepass

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Gamepass has EA Play, so does it get games on Day 1 or later on? Asking because I am interested in F1 2022.

EA Play = gives you 10 hours of new game access. That's it. After that you have to buy. Think of it as long demo of a full game. 

EA Play Pro is Origin PC exclusive which gives full game access. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

EA Play = gives you 10 hours of new game access. That's it. After that you have to buy. Think of it as long demo of a full game. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

EA Play gets games after an year or so. You can play new games for 10 hours though. 

Lol, will have to wait then.

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

today, Gamepass is so strong that it is asking questions to ps exclusives and answers are getting weaker. Need some hard hitting ps exclusives to be released soon if ps wants to make a loud enough sound in the face of the freight train that is Gamepass

:lol: