The Xbox Series X|S thread

12 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

this is too good man :majesty:

With the ability to play games before you install, it’ll be easier than ever for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to:

Discover and play over 100 high-quality games in the Xbox Game Pass library without having to use valuable storage space or wait for installs.

Play Gen 9-only Xbox games like Microsoft Flight Simulator and The Medium on your Xbox One via the cloud – coming in the future.

50 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

this is too good man :majesty:

With the ability to play games before you install, it’ll be easier than ever for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to:

Discover and play over 100 high-quality games in the Xbox Game Pass library without having to use valuable storage space or wait for installs.

Play Gen 9-only Xbox games like Microsoft Flight Simulator and The Medium on your Xbox One via the cloud – coming in the future.

Looks like someone is feeling the fire.

Seems very specific to be a placeholder date but still, December is so far off and seems unlikely. I was hoping for a November release (worst case). Unless there are other big titles releasing in November?

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

Seems very specific to be a placeholder date but still, December is so far off and seems unlikely. I was hoping for a November release (worst case). Unless there are other big titles releasing in November?

Arent COD and BF2042 releasing in November?

18 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Joe, any idea why the Xbox thread isn't updating for me? I don't see any new posts until I post one myself. Other threads seem to be working fine (I guess, since there's no way to tell).

Disclaimer: This is a temp post just so I can see the replies in this thread. <_<

7 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Battlefield is October. COD might be November. Probably why they're taking so much time to decide.

COD is Nov 5th