The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

SmartSelect_20210826-104502_Chrome.jpg

Lol so the 200$ controller DOES come with an internal battery while the standard one doesn't because its all about choice & has nothing to do cost cutting :wink2:

Lol just drop 2.5k on eneloops and a charger yo, in addition to 5-6k for a controller, internal batteries are sh*t

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Lol so the 200$ controller DOES come with an internal battery while the standard one doesn't because its all about choice & has nothing to do cost cutting :wink2:

Having actually used the Xbox controller with Eneloop and the Dualsense with internal battery side by side, this is such a hilariously bad take.. lol

12 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Having actually used the Xbox controller with Eneloop and the Dualsense with internal battery side by side, this is such a hilariously bad take.. lol

KC is not wrong though. Regardless of the convenience, MS is saving money here. They should at least provide rechargeable batteries.

22 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

It would make more sense if standard Xbox controllers were a bit cheaper tho.. 

Controller + Eneloops should cost $60. That'd be perfect. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol at these conversations as they keep coming often

Welcome to the internet. It's like when you meet your friends who you've not seen in decades; so you keep talking about the same thing every time you meet. :P

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Good to see people coming around and actually agreeing that external batteries are the most convenient and practical . 

Before when i used to say this all the ponies went crazy and started attacking.

I am a Xbot this generation, but was a Pony for the past four generations. I kinda miss internal battery. :fear1:

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I would prefer internal battery with long capacity. Something like Switch pro controller

Or 8bitdo Pro controller. Costs $50 and comes with removable rechargeable batteries, a compartment that can charge your batteries and option to use AAs. Also has gyro built-in. No cost cutting chindigiri.

• Like 1

The September Games with Gold lineup is here! On Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, battle the Chaos Gods and their horde of bestiaries in Warhammer: Chaosbane, and embark on an epic quest in Mulaka. For our classic lineup via Backward Compatibility, fight among the stars with the Zone of the Enders HD Collection, and clash blades in the classic fighter Samurai Shodown II.

22 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I got a huge 1.1gb XSX system update 

any patch notes or features list?

usually such updates are 600mb-800mb

I thought this was going to be for the night mode… but it’s not. 

The night mode update is only for Insiders. 

Anyone here using a wireless headphone with their Xbox Series X|S?

Trying to decide between importing Razer Kaira Pro from the US for around 196$ all in or get the Steelseries Arctics 9x from Amazon.in for 20k (when on deal).

Would have preferred a headset that worked wireless on both Xbox and PS with Bluetooth but there don't seem to be any such headsets.

Arctics 7x was also on my shortlist but I can't find them anywhere and they lack Bluetooth :( 

5 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Trying to decide between importing Razer Kaira Pro from the US for around 196$ all in or get the Steelseries Arctics 9x from Amazon.in for 20k (when on deal).

Would have preferred a headset that worked wireless on both Xbox and PS with Bluetooth but there don't seem to be any such headsets.

Arctics 7x was also on my shortlist but I can't find them anywhere and they lack Bluetooth :( 

Look at audeze, hyperx cloud wireless and astros.

I'd personally suggest audeze if you're already planning around spending 20k

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

If you can find someone to bring it from US, 7X are generally available on Walmart.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, harjas said:

Look at audeze, hyperx cloud wireless and astros.

I'd personally suggest audeze if you're already planning around spending 20k

Astros is 300$ and not a fan of the base station setup plus no bluetooth. Audeze is again 300$ and with shipping and customs coming to 500$ via Amazon.com which is well beyond my budget.

Have HyperX Alpha so want to get something different, something better.

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

If you can find someone to bring it from US, 7X are generally available on Walmart.

Unfortunately, nobody is coming from US anytime soon. Plus there won't be any warranty which gives me pause as well.

Really wish we had a wider range of gaming headsets sold in India which weren't cheap and wired.

Received the Arctics 9x from Amazon.in for 19k after cashback. It is comfortable and sounds good and has direct Xbox connection without a dongle which works well. Bluetooth works as advertised and it is great to feed audio from your phone to the headset in between loading screens and to take calls while gaming. And the two year warranty in India is a bonus.

Considering the fact that the Arctics 7p (officially sold by Amazon) also went on deal for 20k while being 150$ at retail in US, paying 19k for the 9x which is 200$ at retail in US feels like a great deal.

So far so good, will continue to use it for a week or so before I make up my mind on keeping it. 19-20k still feels like a bit much to spend on a gaming headset :lol:

Any Arctics owners in here who have done some EQ customisation on the Steeelseries Engine App. Trying to get the perfect EQ for Warzone.

• Like 1

I am having trouble purchasing Microsoft gift cards.

Purchased a ₹1699 gift card successfully. But after that cannot make any further purchase.

Tried with both ICICI and HDFC debit card.

Anybody know what to do. Any other place to buy gift card. Pre paid gaming charging ₹2299 for a ₹1699 card. :ranting:

1 hour ago, makdi_man said:

I am having trouble purchasing Microsoft gift cards.

Purchased a ₹1699 gift card successfully. But after that cannot make any further purchase.

Tried with both ICICI and HDFC debit card.

Anybody know what to do. Any other place to buy gift card. Pre paid gaming charging ₹2299 for a ₹1699 card. :ranting:

Try a credit card or reach out to xbox support to check if there is any temporary restriction place on your account for purchases.

Any reason why you are buying gift cards and not games directly from the xbox store?