The Xbox Series X|S thread

4 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Any reason why you are buying gift cards and not games directly from the xbox store?

No particular reason for buying gift cards. Just storing up amount before new games starts releasing in October. Tried purchasing games also, but it didn't work.

Tried googling my issue. Even some people with credit cards are having same issues. Will contact Xbox support but don't think they would be of much help.

54 minutes ago, makdi_man said:

No particular reason for buying gift cards. Just storing up amount before new games starts releasing in October. Tried purchasing games also, but it didn't work.

Tried googling my issue. Even some people with credit cards are having same issues. Will contact Xbox support but don't think they would be of much help.

There was a temp block placed on my account for purchases sometime last year which I got reversed after reaching out to xbox customer care via chat.
Trust the process, they will fix it.

48 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

There was a temp block placed on my account for purchases sometime last year which I got reversed after reaching out to xbox customer care via chat.
Trust the process, they will fix it.

Do you support Arsenal by any chance? :tongue:

I contacted Microsoft support by phone. When even the support person failed to make a purchase, she said she would be escalating the issue. And call me back withinh 60-90 mins.

Might have been temp banned. Wait and see what happens next.

7 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Astros is 300$ and not a fan of the base station setup plus no bluetooth. Audeze is again 300$ and with shipping and customs coming to 500$ via Amazon.com which is well beyond my budget.

Audeze penrose x are actually available here in India, around 28k tho

None the less congratulations on your purchase, just be careful, SteelSeries had left India (but now seem to be back) 

Personally I feel SteelSeries has not come up with any new offering in the wireless department, hope they do soon though.

4 hours ago, makdi_man said:

@L33TWiZaRd Thanks man, your advice worked. My account somehow got temporarily banned. Microsoft support team removed that ban and I can buy again.

No problem man. I am glad that they got you sorted so quickly. It took a few days when it happened to me. Happy buying and gaming :) 

5 hours ago, harjas said:

Audeze penrose x are actually available here in India, around 28k tho

None the less congratulations on your purchase, just be careful, SteelSeries had left India (but now seem to be back) 

Personally I feel SteelSeries has not come up with any new offering in the wireless department, hope they do soon though.

Checked Headphonezone and they did not have the Xbox version for the Audeze Penrose and 28k is well beyond my budget since I already have PXC 550 and WF-1000XM3 for music and general usage.

SteelSeries does seem to be back and the 9x are directly imported by Appario Retail themselves for whatever reason.

Fingers crossed that I don't have to find out about their customer service anytime soon :lol:

Also they have put out a few new headsets but for whatever reason these still sport micro usb type-b :(

These include the 7p and 7x. Both work with a dongle but lack BT connectivity and the 7x works with PC,PS and Xbox.

2 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Just updated my XSX (1.1GB). Not sure if they changed something but the validation and updation process felt much (much) quicker.

I legit didnt know you could update controllers wirelessly until a few days back

41 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I legit didnt know you could update controllers wirelessly until a few days back

Yeah, same. Though I think there was a (wireless) controller update some time after launch. Something to do with the sync issues.

29 minutes ago, makdi_man said:

Weird I didn't receive any new system updates. The last update was on 23rd.

The update is around a week old. I just hadn't played in a week.

3 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

No problem man. I am glad that they got you sorted so quickly. It took a few days when it happened to me. Happy buying and gaming :) 

Checked Headphonezone and they did not have the Xbox version for the Audeze Penrose and 28k is well beyond my budget since I already have PXC 550 and WF-1000XM3 for music and general usage.

SteelSeries does seem to be back and the 9x are directly imported by Appario Retail themselves for whatever reason.

Fingers crossed that I don't have to find out about their customer service anytime soon :lol:

Also they have put out a few new headsets but for whatever reason these still sport micro usb type-b :(

These include the 7p and 7x. Both work with a dongle but lack BT connectivity and the 7x works with PC,PS and Xbox.

Wireless headset market for gaming needs to evolve both in terms of good audio and in general, so far the best offering that seem to me is either cloud 2 wireless in markets or the corsair HS70(they used to go for 7K)

:notangel:

5 hours ago, harjas said:

Wireless headset market for gaming needs to evolve both in terms of good audio and in general, so far the best offering that seem to me is either cloud 2 wireless in markets or the corsair HS70(they used to go for 7K)

:notangel:

Both work with PC and not Xbox unfortunately.

And yes, I do agree that the wireless headset space has been stagnant for a while and needs some fresh blood.

Reading up on reviews on Audeze Penrose X and they too have a bunch of issues which is not something you want when they cost 30K :(

• Sad 1

Paul Tassi makinflg fun of ponies  begging Starfield on Twitter. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/08/31/microsoft-is-running-out-of-ways-to-say-starfield-is-an-xbox-exclusive-not-coming-to-playstation/amp/

Quake coming to PS reignited Starfield coming to PS5 drama on Twitter. Aaron shut it down instantly and Hines said people twisting his words and grasping for straws. 

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I guess people have forgotten that even ORI was advertised as an xbox exclusive. 

And all of us know, what happened to that ?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ori-and-the-blind-forest-former-xbox-exclusive-is-/1100-6469194/

Or this same Aaron Greenberg had shut down ppl who suggested Rise of the Tomb Raider was timed exclusive 

These ppl have like 0 credibility 

EDit:- Also since this news/rumour is not entirely XBox related,it should have been posted in PS vs XB thread 

This is like inviting ppl to comment on your sh*t post in this thread & then crying a river if it gets derailed….

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Game is only SX/S and PC not last gen. So i posted here. 

But the rumour/news/discussion is about a PS port 

it should have been posted in PS vs XB thread 

It’s like inviting ppl to post & then asking one of your scam gang members to start weeping about thread getting derailed & then tagging & asking a MOD/Admin to take action 

It has become a habit of sorts….

Edited by AnK

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

But the rumour/news/discussion is about a PS port 

it should have been posted in PS vs XB thread 

It’s like inviting ppl to post & then asking one of your scam gang members to start weeping about thread getting derailed & then tagging & asking a MOD/Admin to take action 

It has become a habit of sorts….

Nothing will happen. You just stop replying. Your post trigger people. 

And You have a point but i thought its SX game, so it should be posted here. I don't have option to move to different thread now

Edited by WhiteWolf