The Xbox Series X|S thread

6 minutes ago, Narukami_Yu said:

Hi everyone!!:helpsmilie:

So I just bought a Xbox Series S and wanted help with the Gamepass trick. How do I go about it without spending a ton of money?

Congrats!!

For gamepass, login via your Microsoft account on pc.

Go to xbox live gold and select "gift to a friend". That way you will be able to get 6 months of Gold for Rs1100. Enter a email (preferably your own but different from MS account) and send the gift code.

Send 6 or less no of codes. (Total must be less than 36 months). 

Use these codes (from your MS account or email that received them) to stack Gold.

Then just go to gamepass section and use scheme of "try for 3 month for Rs 50". This should convert all your Gold months to gamepass ultimate months + 3 months for trials.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Narukami_Yu said:

Hi everyone!!:helpsmilie:

So I just bought a Xbox Series S and wanted help with the Gamepass trick. How do I go about it without spending a ton of money?

Congratulations! You're going to have quite a few solid games on gamepass to jump into!

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2021 at 12:13 PM, Vaibhavp said:

I am using brainwavz on my AKG k550. 

They are extremely robust and comfortable. I even washed them once with surf excel.

Will change sound a bit. But you won't notice Unless you use extremely sensitive, reference grade hps.

That is great man. I am guessing you got the full fabric/velor one. Did it affect the clamping force in anyway?

I picked the hybrid ones from WickedCushions and they have slightly increased the clamping force as they are thicker than stock and more dense and doesn't compress easily.

Thinking if I should send these back and get ones from Brainwavz instead. As per a few videos online, these do compress a lot more and are slightly thinner so am expecting won't increase the clamping force by much.

5 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

That is great man. I am guessing you got the full fabric/velor one. Did it affect the clamping force in anyway?

I picked the hybrid ones from WickedCushions and they have slightly increased the clamping force as they are thicker than stock and more dense and doesn't compress easily.

Thinking if I should send these back and get ones from Brainwavz instead. As per a few videos online, these do compress a lot more and are slightly thinner so am expecting won't increase the clamping force by much.

I got full fabric ones.

They have memory foam and get compressed easily without loosing shape. But they are thick.

Hps I am using them with have practically no clamping pressure. They kinda just sit on your head. So I don't have any issues regarding comfort.

Might be worth a try to return these and try brainwavz.