The Xbox Series X|S thread

16 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Lolwhat? 

Xbox india is not an official Xbox / MS handle. 

They have no social media presence right now. The xbox twitter handle stopped postsing ages ago and then some wannabe comic (kungfu Pandey or something) was the replacement which I presume was the alter ego of the xbox india head himself cause he himself ended up becoming a stand-up comedian. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Idk the reason for tagging me, but Xbox india seem to have swiftly shown how they care for indian market beyond product sales, the action they taken to shaming these scums is a great lead and i commend them wholeheartedly.

Sony on the other hand is hard at work promoting braving XR TVs on facebook advertising it's PS5 features, sadly customers have to give them the memo PS5 is not really getting to most customers in india.

Also to the jokers who give the ill advise of saying stop posting here and don't raise your voice against injustice is why they make IVG a voiceless platform, you can check how xbox india shared horrific experience of the user who was harassed by prepaidgamecards, if the user would have taken advise from such IVG members then he'd be a scared little person who couldn't even post his suffering because 4-5 idiots keep posting laughing emojis at them. Kudos to reddit. And IVG members reflect on how you promote users from calling sh*t when companies and retailers pull fast ones over users.

:rofl:

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Lolwhat? 

Xbox india is not an official Xbox / MS handle. 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

:rofl::rofl:

The handle's description itself says that it was made cause ms and its distri here doesn't give a flying f**k about this market but some people ....:rofl:

SmartSelect_20211205-122628_Twitter.jpg

What?

At least there's still those awesome redditors that shamed the scalpers and con artists into being decent human beings. #humanitywins

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Anshu Mor was the head of Xbox India for a while. He then left to pursue a career in stand-up comedy.

I'm aware. Was wondering who was getting burnt out of it. But seems like Anshu is doing quite well.

41 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

They can click X but he probably wont fulfull the order then. Lol. For infinite edition, the scumbag didnt even enable online order button.

This. And no COD. 

I was tempted to order, but seeing how scummy this guy this, I am not ready for a stroke.