The Xbox Series X|S thread

7 hours ago, AnK said:

Until & unless they openly admit that they are having to give games practically for free with a backdoor into the ecosystem,I don’t think they are quite there yet. 

But yes in terms of fanbase & generating interest among gamers,it’s one hell of a turnaround. 

Its no longer a backdoor.. If you read the official post here or in gamepass thread.. they have mentioned openly to make the best use of the GPU conversion by paying minimal $$ so games are accessible to everyone... I suggest you to watch full episodes and come back.. 

8 hours ago, AnK said:

Until & unless they openly admit that they are having to give games practically for free with a backdoor into the ecosystem

Comment made due to sheer ignorance 

a lot of your comments are based on speculation these days and without reading about the matter. Do some reading then comment so that the quality of your comments improves 

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

They want to celebrate RROD now? emoji848.png

20211214_102210.jpg

why not? one of the epic f**k ups and they learnt so much from it..

Watch Episode 5, It was a big learning for them and how they overcame that, almost 1 Billion was invested.. console warranty rammed up to 3 yrs as standard..

The amount of money they are having to spend now after the XBone debacle is a lot lot more in comparison to the amount they spent to recover from 360’s rRod debacle. 

But it’s good that they have all that money. 
They might just prove to be the catalyst needed for the evolution of games distribution.

23 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

They want to celebrate RROD now? emoji848.png20211214_102210.jpg

What will they celebrate? Its not like they sold 100+ million of each of their console or won any  console gen or had some megahit ( post halo 3/gears 3) or cult classics to speak  or show off. They’re just doing stuff like this and that xbox fridge stuff to stay in the news like when apple released those 500$ wheels for mac pro. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

They’re just doing stuff like this and that xbox fridge stuff to stay in the news

I was just about to say this but didn’t coz of angry mob (&mods). 

But thanks for saying it out loud.

qjxtt.gif

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

why not? one of the epic f**k ups and they learnt so much from it..

Watch Episode 5, It was a big learning for them and how they overcame that, almost 1 Billion was invested.. console warranty rammed up to 3 yrs as standard..

I agree. Would love to see the BTS stuff, specially about these epic f**kups. Never easy to deal with, but always intresting and fun to watch, and you never know what you'll learn to apply IRL. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Comment made due to sheer ignorance 

a lot of your comments are based on speculation these days and without reading about the matter. Do some reading then comment so that the quality of your comments improves 

What do u expect?  Guy don't own any next consoles, so how he will know how sh*t works?  Lol. He just says sh*t randomly to get a like reaction from his buddy Radical. 

MS openly tells people about every detail about Xbox game pass. Nothing hidden 

On 10/4/2021 at 10:51 AM, triggr happy ss said:

You think the entire 100% of gamepass subscribers know about the back door entry?
Trust me not everyone visits game forums or follow twitter fanboys to know about it .

On 4/22/2021 at 12:39 PM, triggr happy ss said:

I think 10 million is a good figure of regular monthly paying customers , though it should be higher but i am just being generous. People outside the gaming forums probably dont have any idea about the  3year gold and 1$ trick . 

Even if we take the basic 10$ base price of GP that around 100 million a month .

I dont think they are making any profit since they are in growth phase and probably reinvesting every penny they make back into the service.

They are saying something to you:-

-:Please listen to what this guy has to say

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its no longer a backdoor.. If you read the official post here or in gamepass thread.. they have mentioned openly to make the best use of the GPU conversion by paying minimal $$ so games are accessible to everyone... I suggest you to watch full episodes and come back.. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Do some reading then comment so that the quality of your comments improves 

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

MS openly tells people about every detail about Xbox game pass. Nothing hidden 

I think you guys should just sit down,have a round table & once & for all tell me whom to believe regarding these matters. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

tell me whom to believe

Well, there’s no need to tell you because you don’t own Xbox. And there’s no need of irrelevant comments from you as you don’t have any stake

Whoever owns an Xbox here has been guided by awesome forum members what to do step by step through relevant threads 

what you can do is help fellow forum members when they need help, try to add value rather than waste your and others time by speculating 

• Like 1