The Xbox Series X|S thread

37 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I think I chainsaw-d you a couple of times before you started pulling out the shotgun 😂

It's quite satisfying, have to agree.

On at least a couple of occasions, CJ and I both died while he was trying to get me with the chainsaw and I had the shotgun out. That was stupid. Like, if I blast you with a shotgun point blank, you don't have a body left to chainsaw me. Unfair game tactics. :P

9 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

On at least a couple of occasions, CJ and I both died while he was trying to get me with the chainsaw and I had the shotgun out. That was stupid. Like, if I blast you with a shotgun point blank, you don't have a body left to chainsaw me. Unfair game tactics. :P

The mad man is kamikaze-ing with chainsaws 😂

22 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Speaking of which I left it on quick resume last weekend, will Quick resume back into it tomorrow and report on if I'm successful.

It should work as long as your console didnt get auto updated.

49 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Just quick resumed back into The Artful Escape after a week. :)

I guess you appreciate things more after visiting the sh*t that is PS vs Xbox thread.

Quick Resume is one feature which doesn't even need marketing. There is something just blissful about getting into a game you played 10 days ago in an instant at the exact same point. 

Another feature which Xbox marketed a lot and was, to be fair, a bit gimmicky - "Smart Delivery". But, then Sony came to the rescue and with its convoluted "upgrade path" antics turned Smart Delivery into something worth talking about.

3 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

That's a thing? Or did you mean game update? Because I don't remember facing any issue after a console update. 

I ve seen my quick resume suspensions killed if my console got updated over night. Not 100% sure if its a thing.

2 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I ve seen my quick resume suspensions killed if my console got updated over night. Not 100% sure if its a thing.

I remember booting Gears last week and it QRed just fine. This was after the last update. They did fix a couple of issues with QR some months back though. 

Looks like this game also got rebooted (like everwild) with CD now the lead dev and initiative just a support studio. Good news is that CD will atleast deliver a competent product in quick time. 

I actually heard about this news a few weeks back where my source said CD is working on ip of a platform holder. Always assumed it to be uncharted as ND don't want to work on it, sony won't abandon it & CD were a perfect fit. Even posted about it just before the ps showcase event. :lol:

• Like 1

Holly sh*t 4 years after announcing a new development they decide to side line the whole studio & outsourcing development :rofl: 

How many times the same sh*t gona happen within M$ studios :lol: 

But but but…..

14 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

It is shocking for a company with a “for the players“ slogan ,specially when other smaller publishers are doing a much better job. 

Anyways dont want to start another useless discussion .

Much performance so better…..

• Haha 1